Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Sens April 12 (7 p.m. Eastern) Battle of the Ontario Cup Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
lol I have serious problemz :razz:

I want Lehner to be put into the pressure cooker of a Leafs game in Ottawa. I don't care about Sunday.

this made me laugh.....It's funny how people think that someone is outraged because they want the other guy to start.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
This is the dilemma we Senators fans face as we really only get the satisfaction of a Senators win while the Leafs fans either get a better pick OR get to have the win in our building...

I can't bring myself to want the Leafs to win though...

Its a crappy draft and they suck at drafting anyways.

We do not have our pick, we want to finish above them,

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Its disappointing that Leaf fans want to lose, for a higher draft pick. It suck we couldn't seal the deal on their playoff hopes.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
OttawaFan.jpg

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
I'd rather the leafs win, we can win vs Pens.

Actually I take this back, Ottawa win in Overtime please.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
its a win win,

if we lose leafs move up 3-4 spots down in the draft.
if we win we finish ahead of the leafs in the standings.

Niv

Registered Hater
Sep 22, 2009
Ottawa
Oh for God sake. I'm sick of this. I'm no Lehner fanboy and I have nothing against Andy, but NURTURE YOUR YOUNG GOALIE. Let him get more experience in what is always an intense environment between these two teams. It's not a hard concept, Coach.

Not surprised, though.

Clearly more of a marketing move. Last home game against provincial rivals who we could leapfrog for bragging rights. Sens fans are paying a lot to see that game and they want to see Ottawa win. Andy gives them the best chance of doing that.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Clearly more of a marketing move. Last home game against provincial rivals who we could leapfrog for bragging rights. Sens fans are paying a lot to see that game and they want to see Ottawa win. Andy gives them the best chance of doing that.

Yup. he's also the starter, the starter plays.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Going down 4 spots or so won't matter. I doubt they will get a player that can turn their team around

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Who cares what Laff fans want? A fanbase that actively wants losses to tanky tank will get their wish when they're going for their next playoff run. Karma.

Play hard and beat those losers.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Who cares what Laff fans want? A fanbase that actively wants losses to tanky tank will get their wish when they're going for their next playoff run. Karma.

Play hard and beat those losers.

Do they know karma is still giving it to us for the daigle tank we committed 20+ years ago.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Don Brennan wrote an article today in the Sun on how it's a no brainer for Kassian to come into the lineup instead of Pageau even though we need a centre to come in. Imo Pageau should be playing regardless because we need to get our young guys as much experience as possible. Brennan is a tool and not sure how he even has a job.

Kassian should only be dressed if F. McLaren draws into the lineup because Neil could handle Orr and Smith can handle Clarkson, then Greening could take on who ever else might want to step up to the table. If McLaren does draw in then, imo someone like Condra should be coming out and Pageau should still draw in.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Don Brennan wrote an article today in the Sun on how it's a no brainer for Kassian to come into the lineup instead of Pageau even though we need a centre to come in. Imo Pageau should be playing regardless because we need to get our young guys as much experience as possible. Brennan is a tool and not sure how he even has a job.

Kassian should only be dressed if F. McLaren draws into the lineup because Neil could handle Orr and Smith can handle Clarkson, then Greening could take on who ever else might want to step up to the table. If McLaren does draw in then, imo someone like Condra should be coming out and Pageau should still draw in.

Not sure why this posted twice

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Greening? Hah.

Not his game. Never has been, never will be.

Have you ever seen him fight? He could throw them when he needs to....Not his game but I don't expect him to fight Orr either.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Kassian should only be dressed if F. McLaren draws into the lineup because Neil could handle Orr and Smith can handle Clarkson, then Greening could take on who ever else might want to step up to the table. If McLaren does draw in.
TRUE. We're paying Kassian's salary, let him fight!

Pageau will just be pushed around. This isn't last years tiny Habs were playin' here, it's the dirty Leaves....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad