Post-Game Talk: Leafs season over. Leafs lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Registered Bro
Apr 18, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Babcock:

tenor.gif

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
oh well, get rid of the dead weight in the off season. still in a good shape moving forward. only going to get stronger with some of the younger d-men coming up.

Reactions: binop7

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010
I'm probably done with this team. Don't think I'll be watching next season unless Babcock is fired.

Oh and just GTFO Gardiner. You brainless plug.

Reactions: saffronleaf

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Guys Babcock is the greatest coach in NHL history. He only got them ready for the playoffs. He knows more then a random HF boards poster. Babcock has won a stanley coach, elite super coach.

Oh well maybe Dubas can get him Lidstorm and we finally get past the 1st round.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
By no means am I on the "fire Babcock" train, that's ridiculous.

But I do hope he get absolutely grilled over his hot young superstar playing 18 minutes in game 7

Reactions: Zrinski and EN4CER

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
So let me get this very clear... Babcock manages the ice time in the regular season so they're fresh for the playoffs. Yet he also uses that same principle WHEN THEY'RE ALREADY PLAYING IN SAID PLAYOFFS? Nah man, it's time. Back to back to back first round exits, no adjustments, questionable personnel decisions, embarrassed in a series they should have won. So utterly pathetic.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I honestly think that Babcock does need to go. He’s a good coach but its no fluke that his teams get ousted in the first round.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
That was bullshit.

The problem is the team. They do not have the right players.

Remember Leo Kamarov? And Roman Polak?

They played important roles on their teams, and their teams have advanced to the second round.

This Leafs team was not good enough.

Reactions: moon111

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
f*** Babcock lol.

13 minutes left in the season down 2 goals with a PP and the first unit is on for 50 seconds!

I’m sure Matthews and company are very appreciative that they will be nice and fresh for Game 8 as this is a best of 9 series in Babcock’s world.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
This clown coach will waste this groups prime. 100% we wont win anything as along as this guy is our coach. One of the worst coach in the league with an ego that wont let him make adjustments mid game or line changes. Plays favorites and plays plugs like Marleau/Brown way too much over guys that actually deserve it. This guy coaches like its still in the 90s, dinosaur coach with dinosaur way of thinking. Needs to GTFO out of town and go watch his hunting channel while listening to country music.

#FIREBABCOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad