Speculation: Leafs Rookie Tournament Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
368 & 369 for me in Kitchener, I have Rogers though.

Same for me here in Mississauga also with Rogers.

It also replays at 11:30pm on Leafs TV (though they're showing an NHL Leafs vs. Sens game from last year during the time of the rookie game to make things confusing).

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
Rogers channel 369 everywhere in Ontario live at 7:30

leafs tv shows a replay at 11:30pm

additional local Rogerstv options:

if you live in toronto-proper (not the suburbs) : channel 10
in london: channel 13
in ottawa: channel 22

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Just an FYI on HockeyStreams, since it was a part of the discussion.

I checked my normal streams like Kodi, Plex, etc, and couldn't find an off-the-grid feed so I signed up for a month of HockeyStreams for 17.99$ which will cover me for all rookie tournament games, and also all of training camp.

I'm viewing it through a Plex app, and I must say it's pretty good - quality is perfect, and no choppiness to report as yet (after watching about half the Pens/Habs game).

Definitely a legitimate option.

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
Just an FYI on HockeyStreams, since it was a part of the discussion.

I checked my normal streams like Kodi, Plex, etc, and couldn't find an off-the-grid feed so I signed up for a month of HockeyStreams for 17.99$ which will cover me for all rookie tournament games, and also all of training camp.

I'm viewing it through a Plex app, and I must say it's pretty good - quality is perfect, and no choppiness to report as yet (after watching about half the Pens/Habs game).

Definitely a legitimate option.

I've had hockeystreams for the last 3 seasons. Maybe it was choppy like 5 years ago but it's always amazing now. For what it costs to go watch the games at a bar 3 or 4 times, you get every single game including preseason and playoffs.

RoyalGremlin

The future is now.
Jun 19, 2007
I'm praying that it will be on ourleafs. Can anyone else confirm? I hope nobody misses out on this glorious moment of seeing Marner's first game in a Leafs jersey. :naughty:

edit: just checked ourleafs.blogspot.... i got a malware prompt. this is new to me, anyone else? is it okay to proceed anyways to see or worth the risk?

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
I'm praying that it will be on ourleafs. Can anyone else confirm? I hope nobody misses out on this glorious moment of seeing Marner's first game in a Leafs jersey. :naughty:

edit: just checked ourleafs.blogspot.... i got a malware prompt. this is new to me, anyone else? is it okay to proceed anyways to see or worth the risk?

I got it too.

I've used Cric Info just after/during a malware prompt. Nothing bad happened.

I really wish I had Rogers instead of Bell. I haven't watched TV in years but just for this one night.

They both suck though.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I just signed up for hockey streams....could not miss the Marner debut.

Now a question how do I get the stream to full screen?

Will I have the option when it starts streaming?

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario

Try cricfree.sx.

Edit: Doesn't seem to be on there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad