Post-Game Talk: Leafs roll on the hapless Canucks 6-3 (Warnings in OP and 581)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Continue here.

Don't post stupid nonsense and don't go trolling on the Vancouver boards because none of the Leafs mods can save you there.

I strongly suggest avoiding commenting on the NHL Talk threads if you want to avoid warnings/infractions/bans.

Last edited:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Gudbranson making death threats post-game... this is becoming a little absurd.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Okay, now that the game is over and we can relax a little, I do think Kadri should be suspended for that hit. Was pretty borderline but I think he erred on the side of suspend-able offense on the hit.

Mar 26, 2010
Beautiful. I hate the Canucks with a passion.

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
glad for the balance in our scoring so far this year.

Too bad for Kadri he will be suspended for 3+ games.

The league doesn't like him for some reason so now that they have an excuse they will throw the book at him.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Wow. Well that was fun :laugh:.

If nothing else the Leafs gave me one hell of a pre-birthday game :laugh:. That game just went plain insane near the end. Good for Matthews and Nylander for getting an assist and probably feeling a bit more confident. Hell of a game for Marner again. That guy is on fire right now and dragging Bozak and JVR along with him.

The aftermath for that game will be nuts. Probably a Kadri suspension coming up. He just won't get the benefit of the doubt likely. Although Sedin being fine probably will limit that a bit, though who knows. I didn't think it was a crazy hit, but the angle they were using didn't help me get a proper read on it. Considering it is Kadri and he has a history. Probably 3-5 games maybe.

If nothing else it was a crazy finish. And all that insanity allowed the Leafs to not feel the pressure about holding a lead in the third period.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I really don't think kadri should get suspended for more than a game or two* I rewatched it looked more like a
Head shot

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
canucks are garbage.

a 20 goal scorer wont be able to save them. Luckily, Benning wont realize and he'll still try to acquire one :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad