Confirmed with Link: Leafs recall Enroth

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Ramo hasn't shown anything at all so not surprised, but I probably would have given Bibeau another start.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Probably want Bibeau to get some starts before the back to backs next week.

Ricky Bobby

Aug 31, 2008
Marlies play this Saturday & Sunday.

Leafs play Saturday and then Monday so it figures Andersen will start both those games.

This move is probably just to get Bibeau into a game over the weekend.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
Probably want Bibeau to get some starts before the back to backs next week.

I expect Andersen will play the 4 remaining games before christmas and the roster freeze is coming up so I expect this is to get Bibeau some game action but he wont be back up before christmas

Keato

Apr 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
I assume it is as others have stated, it's a way for Bibeau can get a start in before the pair of back to backs to end the month.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013

Leafs play Saturday and then Monday so it figures Andersen will start both those games.

I expect Andersen will play the 4 remaining games before christmas and the roster freeze is coming up so I expect this is to get Bibeau some game action but he wont be back up before christmas

Makes sense to me.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

I agree, I don't think Enroth is part of the Leafs plan going forward and likely he will never play another game for the Leafs, I personally don't like this yo-yo effect but it means Bibeau will get some playing time for the Marlies and probably be recalled in the new year.

FearTheBeard

Mar 27, 2011
Bibeau needs to play a consistent basis and get his reps in. He could be a future starter. Enroth while he's been bad, he's not as bad as people make him out to be. He's had a solid career as a backup. He'll be fine

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005

Wouldn't surprise me, either way I don't think Enroth is here to play.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Did Enroth grow to be a 6'1 for the whole game?
(ramo's probably not getting it done and Bibeau needs to be playing).

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Ramo not as good as anticipated, and didnt wanna have Bibeau just sitting there. He needs to get more playing time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad