GDT: Leafs @ Rangers - 730 Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
It looked like Trouba slipped and I missed the replay. Did he hit the numbers?

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
The leafs went down 5-3, then in the next 20 seconds of play two of our players got beat up and left the ice bleeding.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Present the alternative. Please. I've had to read and listen to this idiocy for way too long, so go ahead. What, specifically, should Dubas have done in that situation? Put a literal gun to Marner's head? Kidnap the children of a rival general manager until they took Marleau on for free?

Go ahead. Present a ****ing alternative. If you can't, shut the **** up.

Refuse to pay marner 11 million dollars. Trade Johnsson or Kappanen for a fair return maybe a goalie prospect? Let Cody Ceci walk, not trade for Tyson Barrie.

Reactions: Luckylarry

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
**** this team

This season will be the big disaster in along time

No playoffs
No 1st rd pick unless top 10

****ing pathetic.

Every fan should be livid with this organization
I, unfortunately, saw this coming all year. Has made for a pretty lame year of Leafs hockey. Lamest I can ever recall as a fan. If Keefe didn't have injuries he might have pulled it out. But this team needs to be retooled in a big way. ANd Kyle can't be the one to do it.

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Matthews proving to be the best player for the Leafs and one of the best centres in the league...if he didn't get injured the last couple of years, where would his goal totals be?
I would say Marner is your best player because he creates more. Mathews is a good goal scorer but that is it, hence why he is far back in the point totals to the top centres. Top centres make other players better and distribute the puck and can also score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad