Prospect Info: Leafs Prospect Camp: July 7-11

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
To be honest I didnt really get a chance to look at Herzog closely. I did however notice he has gotten big, as did Verhaeghe. Gauthier's skating has improved but still looks a little awkward (he missed a flat simple pass and fanned on a shot awkwardly) but has definitely improved.

Love the gauthier comments, awkward skater, can't take a pass, didnt just fan on the shot... But he did so awkwardly too.... Best part, he's actually improved. Lol.

Sounds like a description id expect of adam crescenzi, not out of our 2013 1st rnd pick.

snizzbone*

Love the gauthier comments, awkward skater, can't take a pass, didnt just fan on the shot... But he did so awkwardly too.... Best part, he's actually improved. Lol.

Sounds like a description id expect of adam crescenzi, not out of our 2013 1st rnd pick.

Easy now, Antropov.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Crosby has missed passes and fanned on shots, and doesn't have the best looking stride

Sounds like he is more Andrew Crescenzi, rather than the best player in the world.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Crosby has missed passes and fanned on shots, and doesn't have the best looking stride

Sounds like he is more Andrew Crescenzi, rather than the best player in the world.

I didn't realize Gauthier had Crosby upside , i guess there's no need to try to draft McDavid .

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Is this going to become a competition for one-upping sarcasm :laugh:?

Anyways, definitely some nice moves on the little videos for Nylander. Can't deny the skill he has with the puck on his stick :).

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
beauty shot nylander has... the person that films and posts this is a god amongst men.

saw lots of the rupert brothers in london, they have that twin chemistry that I think makes it worth signing Matt for. its not like you're getting a bad player in Matt Rupert either, both are great agitators and play well beyond size, great assets.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
What's the word on Fabrice Herzog? From the few vids I've seen of him,he likes to jam the net.Could grow into a power forward on the top 6 for the Marlies?

He's going back to Europe for a year in Switzerland. He'll be back in 2015/2016 with the Marlies if he has a good season.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
Article about Connor Brown at camp...
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/07/connor-brown-on-a-mission-at-maple-leafs-prospect-camp

Also mentions the Leafs will probably announce the assistant coaches this week.

if nothing else sounds like the leafs are drafting hungry kids ,that were nt born with a silver spoon in their mouths ..i like it

i hope every one of them push for a job on the marlies ,
people worry too much about frederick gauthier ,worst can happen is u have your 4th line center ,with 2 years world junior experience,not too shabby ,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad