Mar 30, 2012
65147_400409563368984_158809278_n.jpg

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Will miss you schenn :(

I had a dream. A dream that this board would rise up, and have an OT thread that was relevant to those on the Leafs board. Where Leafs fans could join in and converse on topics including vcash bets, ladies advice, bacon and most importantly Selena Gomez. Its a shame we won't see the LL centennial but we had great times. From the original "Leafs Lounge: Miscellaneous and off topic chatter" thread, to the LL 17 which we completed in 4.5 hours, all the way up to the newest LL, it certainly has been a journey. A journey which I am proud to have embarked upon with you guys. Its sad we can't celebrate with some of the originals like LeafSadist, DrTurk, Garbs or any of the other illustrious LL'ers but we know they are with us in spirit.

So brethren, I call upon to you to embrace your forthcoming fiery death and accept it the way a true LL'er would. With dignity, and courage. It was an honor posting alongside you fella's over my time here and I hope you feel the same.

Godspeed.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I had a dream. A dream that this board would rise up, and have an OT thread that was relevant to those on the Leafs board. Where Leafs fans could join in and converse on topics including vcash bets, ladies advice, bacon and most importantly Selena Gomez. Its a shame we won't see the LL centennial but we had great times. From the original "Leafs Lounge: Miscellaneous and off topic chatter" thread, to the LL 17 which we completed in 4.5 hours, all the way up to the newest LL, it certainly has been a journey. A journey which I am proud to have embarked upon with you guys. Its sad we can't celebrate with some of the originals like LeafSadist, DrTurk, Garbs or any of the other illustrious LL'ers but we know they are with us in spirit.

So brethren, I call upon to you to embrace your forthcoming fiery death and accept it the way a true LL'er would. With dignity, and courage. It was an honor posting alongside you fella's over my time here and I hope you feel the same.

Godspeed.

That+was+beautiful.+Well+done+Google+_313990c6c7dad7e337b507b900f55bce.png

That was beautiful.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

Godspeed.

The world ain't over yet and we only got 8 more threads to go until the centennial. Everyone buckle down for a long night and get posting!

Apr 1, 2010

Godspeed.

We've got almost 6hrs.

8000 posts. we can do it.

I could do it but the mods are holding me back.

Apparently there is something wrong with 4 or 5 posts in a row.

Talk about a buzz kill. :sarcasm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Damnit! They're holding us back

kick

Edit: I thought we were doing that thing where everyone says one word and then we find out later what sentences we make.

lets do that! Ill start:

Hey

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
kick

Edit: I thought we were doing that thing where everyone says one word and then we find out later what sentences we make.

3) Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. One or two word responses such as "Me Too", "I agree", "great post!", smileys not accompanied by content, and similar responses may be considered spam.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
3) Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. One or two word responses such as "Me Too", "I agree", "great post!", smileys not accompanied by content, and similar responses may be considered spam.

shenaniganon_angry-face.png

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Only mods and sponsors can spam

See, I just posted...

Sorry Hurt, I'll stop that now. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Ah crap. I work in 9.5 hours and I need to do laundry and I have to sleep in there at some point too. Going to be tired tomorrow :)

JMcLeaf

Ah crap. I work in 9.5 hours and I need to do laundry and I have to sleep in there at some point too. Going to be tired tomorrow :)

Your boss sucks! Even when the world ends you're still expected to come into work.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I promise to everyone here that I will have at least 1K in vcash before the end of the weekend. I will make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad