OT: Leafs Lounge XCII - The Beer and Liquor Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Everyone's saying a different time.

exploding_earth.gif

Not gunna happen :laugh: But honestly I wouldn't mind if it does happen. The world is completely ****ed up and it would just kill everything and everyone. Easy solution.

Apr 1, 2010
Not gunna happen :laugh: But honestly I wouldn't mind if it does happen. The world is completely ****ed up and it would just kill everything and everyone. Easy solution.

HOw will it happen?

MEteor/comet?

Solar Storm?

Volcano/EarthQuake?

PLease, be our Nostradameus.

Apr 1, 2010
If it did happen, would be something like meteor/comet or a solar storm.

Really? I thnk itis the one you didn't pick.

I can remember MT Pinatubo causing red Sunsets for an entire year. If 3 or 4 of them went off at hte same time we woulkd be ****ed.

Apparentlythere was some crazy eruptiojnj in India tens of thousands of years ago that killed most of humanity. THat is why Australian aboriginies are the closest genetic relative to original Aftricans.

**** this.... too much seriousnes. The world is going to end live it up.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Yeah, imma do that tomorrow. It's just the AHL games are tomorrow too, so I might do it on that instead. Unless the KHL games are before the AHL games.

KHL has a strong chance of being settled before the AHL start. I would do both.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
KHL has a strong chance of being settled before the AHL start. I would do both.

Alright thanks. I'll just bet on the KHL games now. I think I'll split up all my money evenly on all games instead of putting a lot of my money on a certain game or 2.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Since the world is about to end I'd like to take this moment to say goodbye to all my LL buddies, past, present and future. Wait scratch that, not future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad