OT: Leafs Lounge XCI - Hurt Is My HFBoards Mom Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Makes me feel a bit better when I find people that have unhealthier eating habits than me lol

:laugh: I eat a lot of food, part of that is my motabolism though. For one I eat the most out of all my friends but I'm the smallest. I'm about 6"1 145 pounds right now. :laugh:

JMcLeaf

:laugh: I eat a lot of food, part of that is my motabolism though. For one I eat the most out of all my friends but I'm the smallest. I'm about 6"1 145 pounds right now. :laugh:

I have a pretty fast metabolism as well. I'm tall and skinny, but I got 45 lbs on you lol (couple inches taller though). I've been trying to improve my eating habits, like more fruits and veggies, and less junk food but it's not easy. I've pretty much completely cut out pop over the last few years except for every so often when I have a coke float or Jack and Coke.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I have a pretty fast metabolism as well. I'm tall and skinny, but I got 45 lbs on you lol (couple inches taller though). I've been trying to improve my eating habits, like more fruits and veggies, and less junk food but it's not easy. I've pretty much completely cut out pop over the last few years except for every so often when I have a coke float or Jack and Coke.

Yeah, I'm trying to gain weight. Its slowly working though, One year ago I was about 6"1 and 125 pounds I was skinny as ****! :laugh:

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
I'm 5'10 160 lbs

the thing is, i still have fat around my abdomen (i used to be really overweight and then lost a bunch). It's really hard to lose that ****

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

One of my favourite comedy movies. I still watch it every so often. That and anchorman.

So many great quotable moments from those movies :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad