OT: Leafs Lounge XCI - Hurt Is My HFBoards Mom Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcLeaf

In gr. 9 music our teacher got us to write letters to ourselves and he said he'd send them to us in 10 years. I wonder if he will follow through. Won't find out for a couple more years.

JMcLeaf

Last episode ever of Jersey Shore tonight

wPwTR.gif

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
They can't change the odds though can they? And plus Philly is still terrible. Washington won last week without RG3

No they can't change the odds, they could abandon the event though in which case the vCash is returned, but that is unlikely.

In gr. 9 music our teacher got us to write letters to ourselves and he said he'd send them to us in 10 years. I wonder if he will follow through. Won't find out for a couple more years.

Weird. Could send it to the current address as that address will still likely be your parents. They can then forward it to you :dunno:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Yeah I'm just not going to bet anything yet so that I can bet on tomorrow's games first.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Everything here turns into a vCash convo these days -_-

Planning a trip is a pain in the ass. Especially when you are the one doing it always :rant:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Everything here turns into a vCash convo these days -_-

Planning a trip is a pain in the ass. Especially when you are the one doing it always :rant:

For the cruise I'm going on my uncle was going to plan it all out (which cruise and what to do etc). Stressed him out to much that he enlisted my aunt. When she got stressed out too they called a travel agency. The travel agency was no help so now my dad has done a lot of it too. I've just been asked on a couple occasions of which of two activities I would prefer.

Imagine trying to do it all without internet though like they did a couple decades ago.

are the games tonight?

No tomorrow.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
For the cruise I'm going on my uncle was going to plan it all out (which cruise and what to do etc). Stressed him out to much that he enlisted my aunt. When she got stressed out too they called a travel agency. The travel agency was no help so now my dad has done a lot of it too. I've just been asked on a couple occasions of which of two activities I would prefer.

Imagine trying to do it all without internet though like they did a couple decades ago.

No tomorrow.

Thanks, ill prob just bet on the hockey games tomorrow then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad