OT: Leafs Lounge V95: Go Leafs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
I would love all you can eat sushi right now. Thursday for lunch. Place nearby has all you can eat sushi for like 12 bucks. Not the best sushi but so much for so little price!

Took many, many years for my friends to convince me to try sushi.

Changed my life.

I like any all you can eat sushi. I pretty much eat salmon sushi (or samon sushimi if I'm there for dinner) only lol. Well, I eat other stuff too but primarily salmon or shrimp sushi.

Rolls are meh. They fill you up too fast IMO.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Alright making a disgusting Stouffers TV dinner. But screw it. I'm hungry and it'll be a warm meal. Its Turkey and Stuffing. Hopefully I don't die from the salt intake.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
The Fiesta one was so good lol

Haha true, you a crew manager or anything?

Still just a crew trainer. I've been asked if I wanted to be promoted many times but have declined. Can't work as much/at all during the week with school. During the summer I get more hours than some of the managers too. Also if I were a manager I would have to work overnights like once a month. I haven't done those in 5 and a half years :laugh: I've trained probably 100 people now since I got promoted over 4.5 years ago.

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
Lol same.

Got food poisoning at this one place I went too. **** it was nasty yacking up raw fish ... Haven't been since

Yeah I'm pretty careful with which places I go to. I know a few really nice places in Oakville and Waterloo.

You can judge how good a sushi place by looking at the fish-to-rice ratio in a piece of sushi. The more fish the better, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad