OT: Leafs Lounge V95: Go Leafs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Terry's probably drank the most in this lounge with the exception of maybe Bert, Hurt, and Charlio just due to age. I think if anyone has an intolerance to alcohol, it's that son of a ***** :laugh:

That's the password to my uncle's wifi. When the babysitter called them asking for it they were a little embarrassed :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm sorry to inform you but that does not exist. There is no 'mc' in the name of the sandwich.

i worked at mcdicks for 2 years in the kitchen. I made some awesome ****ed up sandwhiches it was awesome. putnlike a junior in a big mac and put a bunch of different coniments and like chicken nuggets in it looolol

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Wow apparently I've been calling them the wrong name for years. My mistake.

My bad, DD. We're still cool right? :)

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Terry's probably drank the most in this lounge with the exception of maybe Bert, Hurt, and Charlio just due to age. I think if anyone has an intolerance to alcohol, it's that son of a ***** :laugh:

I'm willing to bet that as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if I drank more than anybody here last semester though. I was drink 2-3 24's a week. Definitely slowing that down this semester.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
:laugh: They're Junior McChickens bud.

Nope. Junior chickens.

U don't understand how many people came to my mcdiks and asked for junior mcchickens and then id give them a junior chicken and they'd say they wanted a mcchicken

So happy I quit lol

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
ive sort of kept a count on on the hab post differentials i think since the last time grant counted, we have gained around 10k posts while they did around 2k.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Nope. Junior chickens.

U don't understand how many people came to my mcdiks and asked for junior mcchickens and then id give them a junior chicken and they'd say they wanted a mcchicken

So happy I quit lol

same i quit this summer after working there for 2 years lol

Dangles McGavin

RIP Lounge
Jul 7, 2010
Seattle/Waterloo
I used to pride myself in never getting hangovers.

Then I realized I just wasn't drinking enough :laugh:

I still don't get hungover much. Last time I got hungover was bad...

4 bottles, a pint of bud, 3 racing pints of guiness (I can chug really well when I'm decently buzzed), about 1/3 a 26er of jagger, and like 5 or 6 shots of whiskey.

Was a great night. Next day wasn't so great.

Edit: I forgot, it was 2 pints of bud.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
i worked at mcdicks for 2 years in the kitchen. I made some awesome ****ed up sandwhiches it was awesome. putnlike a junior in a big mac and put a bunch of different coniments and like chicken nuggets in it looolol

I'm nearing up on 6 years now there :laugh: God I need to leave but no other jobs in my area that can offer the hours flexibility that they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad