OT: Leafs Lounge V135: The Bad Guy (Kyle-free Zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Been skating for 5 hours in 2 days, first time in 10 years. My skates keep pointing outward at a 45 degree angle when my knees are parallel and it also has a 45 degree angle to the floor instead of being perfectly upright. Klnda like this:

BBxho5S.jpg

Any way of fixing it?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Been skating for 5 hours in 2 days, first time in 10 years. My skates keep pointing outward at a 45 degree angle when my knees are parallel and it also has a 45 degree angle to the floor instead of being perfectly upright. Klnda like this:

BBxho5S.jpg

Any way of fixing it?

My legs are the same way, but Honestly I don't think it means much. I'm an excellent Skater (the only part of my game I'd say is remotely above average ha) when I sit or stand my legs point way out but not in stride. Do your feet point like that when skating as well? It's not like your feet should be pointed perfectly straight anyways.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
My legs are the same way, but Honestly I don't think it means much. I'm an excellent Skater (the only part of my game I'd say is remotely above average ha) when I sit or stand my legs point way out but not in stride. Do your feet point like that when skating as well? It's not like your feet should be pointed perfectly straight anyways.

Yeah they do. More a problem that my skates bend towards the ground at a 45 degree angle and my ankles end up killing me because I can't keep my skates upright.

Michael Gary Scott

Toronto Maple Tron's
Apr 27, 2010
indeed. thats what its saying. Ive read the thing over and over, cant find a single restriction other than it having to be a current gen game. And you cant trade for a next gen game. but still thats an absurd deal

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Where do you find the list of stores doing it?

I'm going to pick up COD and Battlefield for a couple PS3 games

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I am so going tomorrow. Will bring in Socom for PS3 and get COD, then go back in with another game to get one of the others, probably Battlefield, have never really played any assasins game

Michael Gary Scott

Toronto Maple Tron's
Apr 27, 2010
The stores not participating in the promotion are located in Nanaimo, Kelowna, Vaughan, St. James, Garden City, Pembina and Richmond Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad