OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Just had to drive a total of 90 minutes (there and back) to drop off my dad's golf shoes...thanks dad :facepalm:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I come home and my mother ****ing parents are making me do chores all ****ing day, I didn't come home for this ****, **** them. God damnit I want to hurt my dad so much right now, just punch him right in his face. So can't wait till I move out for good.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I come home and my mother ****ing parents are making me do chores all ****ing day, I didn't come home for this ****, **** them. God damnit I want to hurt my dad so much right now, just punch him right in his face. So can't wait till I move out for good.

Tell us how you really feel...

What chores??

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London

With how you talked before I was kind of surprised you were so eager to get home :laugh: Hopefully it's a one day only type of thing and not all summer.

JMcLeaf

BXz7HzD.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I know it doesn't sound that bad but the constant yelling of my parents at me in whatever I do is what really pisses me off. It's not the work that's bad its the way they think I am a baby and are constantly bugging me all day to help them and when I help them they yell at me for whatever reason. Then they tell me I am done for the day and 15 minutes later they have something else for me to do :laugh:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland

O_0.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
If you guys could only drink 1 thing and eat 1 thing for the rest of your life what would it be? Personally probably pizza and chocolate milk :yo:

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
man, **** my life. i have pink eye from a virus (not the poop kind!) and am sitting having to ice my eye because i cant look at a computer screen for long without brutal eye pain, and i have a 15 page paper due monday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad