OT: Leafs' Lounge v119 | C'mon Summer | Country Music Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
If Kessel were Canadian, I'd rather have MSL on Canadian olympic team.
Really? I guess for one tourney, but going forward for even a year or 2 I would want Kessel.

Bill Belichick....Don't know what you're doing, but I believe, I guess. NFL.com has 475 ranked players. The Patriots drafted an unranked player in the 3rd round :laugh:
Drugs son. He is doing lots and lots of drugs. I'm sorry.
Alright guys. The playoff pool will be on Pickup Hockey, I will PM everyone the name and password to login after. You will pick a team consisting of 12 F, 6D, 2G and I'm thinking about limiting it to something like 5 skaters per team(minus the goalie) so for example: JVR, Kadri, Kessel, Lupul, Phaneuf, Reimer can be an example of this. your 2 goalies can be from any team doesn't matter if you already have 5 skaters chosen from that team. The scoring will be 1 point for G, A and 1 point for win, and a shutout. Nothing too fancy. Anyways guys, PM me your teams this weekend so I can put them under your name on the site and get this started. I think I have explained myself decently.
Does it have to be goalies, or can we pick the goaltending for a certain team?

LIke say Toronto or Los Angeles, instead of Reimer and Quick? That way even if your goalie goes down you get points from the backup?

Or in the case of ANH, there is a good chance they swap goalies if one has 2 losses in a row.
So we pick the 20 players. After that, no changes whatsoever can be made.

1 point for any goal or assist that a player puts up..PPP doesn't give you anything extra. Hits, blocks, and all that other stuff is irrelevant.

If a players gets injured, your SOL. If a player's team is eliminated from the playoffs, your SOL.

And everyone can have the same player(s) on their team.
Except you. YOU are not allowed to have the same players a s me. **** you used Half my team to win the ****ing regular season pool, you'll get no co-operation from me this time CAT. :sarcasm:

The cost to get in is 20 bacon strips. I'm the treasurer so you can give that to me.
Why was I told I had to strip 20 times while holding bacon?
I'm doing another playoff pool with friends, it has a draft and we choose 3F, 2D, 1G. There's 14 people involved and I just got the #1 pick, think I should grab Crosby?
Not a bad choice.

haha about what old man?
Does it matter? To me all you young ****s is crazy. :p:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Really? I guess for one tourney, but going forward for even a year or 2 I would want Kessel.

Drugs son. He is doing lots and lots of drugs. I'm sorry.

Does it have to be goalies, or can we pick the goaltending for a certain team?

LIke say Toronto or Los Angeles, instead of Reimer and Quick? That way even if your goalie goes down you get points from the backup?

Or in the case of ANH, there is a good chance they swap goalies if one has 2 losses in a row.

Except you. YOU are not allowed to have the same players a s me. **** you used Half my team to win the ****ing regular season pool, you'll get no co-operation from me this time CAT. :sarcasm:

Why was I told I had to strip 20 times while holding bacon?
Not a bad choice.

Does it matter? To me all you young ****s is crazy. :p:

If people want to do like 2 teams goalies instead of 2 individual goalies I think that can be done.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
so 2 teams goalies instead of 2 individual goalies sounds alright with you guys? I think I will PM everyone tomorrow about it.

Apr 1, 2010
If people want to do like 2 teams goalies instead of 2 individual goalies I think that can be done.

It's just easier. You pick the two teams you think will be in the finals. THat is basically what you are doing anyway with the goalies, but you don't get screwed as bad due to an injury.

Apr 1, 2010
Not surprising considering you're old. You should just focus on trying to stay alive next year :sarcasm:

I can tell you one thing I'll be focused on next year.

Kicking your arse in the LL Hockey pool. :P

Just decided I'm keeping MSL, and will roll the dice on getting my D-man back.:yo:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
New lady friend is over, all she wants to do is make me feel better and get rid of my sickness .. Just went to the grocery store to pick up some things to make a bevy for my sore throat

... She's a beauty lounge

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
New lady friend is over, all she wants to do is make me feel better and get rid of my sickness .. Just went to the grocery store to pick up some things to make a bevy for my sore throat

She's going to need a bevy for her sore throat too. :sarcasm:

Apr 1, 2010

I was gonna say "Then what are you doing on here?" But I kept reading.

Honey and LEmon?

See if you can talk her into making chicken soup.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Dang, I was 4th last season. This season I'm 5th.

I'M GETTING WORSE.

Tied for 5th with 3 others, even worse.

:P

Edit: 6 episodes of Games of Throne watched now. I'm hooked, but I'm tired, off to bed for me.

Last edited:

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
So I am for sure winning 1/2 of my hockey pools. That gets me $120.

Unless the 2nd place guy gets 9 points over me tonight I win both my pools, and this one wins me $180. (I have 13 man games and the other guy has 11)

Not a bad year ;)

Last edited:

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Heading back to my home town next week. Suspect Ill rack some cash off some hockey pool suckers this year. Nailed a grand last year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad