Leafs Lounge V106: You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
This confuses me though. If someone works out, they're synonymous with people from Jersey Shore? :laugh::help:

No its wearing those types of shirts, it shows off to the public what a tool you are being. Its not because you workout, I workout a lot as well.

JMcLeaf

Hurt doesn't remind me of someone from the JS. With that said, if I saw someone that i dont know in 1 of those shirts i'd probably initially think they're a d-bag. I don't think you are Hurt since I know you, but that would just be how I initially feel.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hurt doesn't remind me of someone from the JS. With that said, if I saw someone that i dont know in 1 of those shirts i'd probably initially think they're a d-bag. I don't think you are Hurt since I know you, but that would just be how I initially feel.

But... Sun's out, guns out. :(

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

That's basically what I was trying to say lol

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Late to the party as usual; I have a Suns out Guns out tank. I don't think I come off as a tool, but maybe people think differently.. I don't know lol.

I like it.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Late to the party as usual; I have a Suns out Guns out tank. I don't think I come off as a tool, but maybe people think differently.. I don't know lol.

I like it.

Which type do you have, SS2? I was looking at the one in black with the yellow circle in the middle and the writing there. Looked pretty cool.

Probably would just use it to mess around/go to the beach/kicking it at the pool :D

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
It may just be because every single person I know who wears those shirts are complete ****** bags with no IQ.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

I like it.

Yeah what JMC said, if I saw somebody I didn't know wearing one of those shirts I'd probably think they were a bit of a dbag at first.

But you (and Hurt) like them, that's all that really matters.

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
Which type do you have, SS2? I was looking at the one in black with the yellow circle in the middle and the writing there. Looked pretty cool.

Probably would just use it to mess around/go to the beach/kicking it at the pool :D

Yeah I just wore it to the beaches/cottage.

I've got the blue one with the yellow circle. I thought they got rid of the black one.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I literally use pirate bay for everything :laugh: best torrent site I have seen

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Should I eat dinner before or during 1st intermission? I'm a LITTLE hungry right now but then again I might just be thirsty... Hm.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Should I eat dinner before or during 1st intermission? I'm a LITTLE hungry right now but then again I might just be thirsty... Hm.

Take a drink if not get something to eat.

Rocket science yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad