Leafs Lounge V106: You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Is it bad if I tell you my early bed is like 2 AM? :laugh:

Depends when you have class/work though right? I got to be at work at 8AM (meaning leave home at 7AM and be up at 6:15 to shower). Might try showering before bed and see how much of a disaster my hair is in the morning. :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Depends when you have class/work though right? I got to be at work at 8AM (meaning leave home at 7AM and be up at 6:15 to shower). Might try showering before bed and see how much of a disaster my hair is in the morning. :laugh:

If the hair is a disaster when you get up, means it's too long :P

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Yeah I only have afternoon classes and have no job right now. In high school though I worked every Saturday and Sunday at 6AM :laugh: so glad I don't have to do that anymore.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

True. I'm feeling it's too long but I butchered the flow a month or so ago and went a bit short but the lady didn't do a great job :(

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

Man I need a haircut, hair is getting to be really long and shaggy, I have kind of curly/wavy hair though so it looks shorter than it actually is.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
True. I'm feeling it's too long but I butchered the flow a month or so ago and went a bit short but the lady didn't do a great job :(

She was distracted by how sexy you look? :dunno: Nah, can't be it :sarcasm:

Just go to a different hair dresser then :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
This probably accurately summarizes the last few seasons.

kRcr2Sh.jpg

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
Later too the party than SS2:

I don't rock tank tops, but I will cut the sleeves off old tees. Some day's it just too hot for a tee.

BTW, now I want it to be summer again. :(

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Later too the party than SS2:

I don't rock tank tops, but I will cut the sleeves off old tees. Some day's it just too hot for a tee.

BTW, now I want it to be summer again. :(

I wanna go camping with the boys.. Said the same thing last night man :(

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I wanna go camping with the boys.. Said the same thing last night man :(

I mentioned what I want to do earlier in the day. Sit on the patio with the warm sun and a nice breeze, have a couple with the boys. Summer time. I hate winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad