Leafs Lounge V106: You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
You don't need 6 or 7 g's, if you trade 3-4 you could get some good players back that will help your team more.

I made 4 trade proposals last week. It took 3 or 4 days for two to decline with no counter offer and the other two still haven't responded. So what can I do?

They are available.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Hold on, Bert and LR.

I don't have any emails in the email that I signed up with, the one you said you emailed me twice at but there's nothing.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
this is a song that is played on the radio a lot that I actually like:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Offense #1. Hits + Blocks #2.

i didnt think i would be doing good lol like i thought i had a bad team compared to you guys because i wasnt very strong in one area but i think i have a good mix of everything (hits, blocks, goals and assists, and my +/- has been awesome and anderson has been in beast mode, lindback hasnt done too bad either

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Oh wow, I thought the way the Yahoo league worked was the same as LLKL where if you win most of the categories in the weekly matchup then you get a single win, and if you lose most then you just lose. I didn't know you still got points for the cats you win, even if you didn't win the most cats.

Apr 1, 2010
Oh wow, I thought the way the Yahoo league worked was the same as LLKL where if you win most of the categories in the weekly matchup then you get a single win, and if you lose most then you just lose. I didn't know you still got points for the cats you win, even if you didn't win the most cats.

Yup. I prefer roto myself, but any competition is good.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I made 4 trade proposals last week. It took 3 or 4 days for two to decline with no counter offer and the other two still haven't responded. So what can I do?

They are available.

You offered me Eberle for Ward, I'll send you a counter offer now, cause I just declined. lol.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
lol what happened to your avy Brody? Also my Canadiens fan friend is being a total ****ing idiot and saying how the leafs should trade Kessel for Desharnais because kessel has 0 goals and Desharnais is so much better than him :biglaugh: what an idiot

Apr 1, 2010
i didnt think i would be doing good lol like i thought i had a bad team compared to you guys because i wasnt very strong in one area but i think i have a good mix of everything (hits, blocks, goals and assists, and my +/- has been awesome and anderson has been in beast mode, lindback hasnt done too bad either
Anderson is on his way to a Vezina, and TBL are scoring enough goals to win 2 games a night for Lindback.

and Ott. The player. Has been great for you. He got into a fight with Prust today. Easy 10PIM's for ya there.

Everyone thought it was all my goalies that caused me to loose so bad, but they're learning your team is just that good.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I haven't looked at that league yet lol.

I assume I've lost everything since my best goalie is Scrivens?

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
looks like i matchup against Brody next week. Looking forward to it mwaha

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
lol what happened to your avy Brody? Also my Canadiens fan friend is being a total ****ing idiot and saying how the leafs should trade Kessel for Desharnais because kessel has 0 goals and Desharnais is so much better than him :biglaugh: what an idiot

lol I'll have it back on the 9th, so :p

and ya, hes dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad