Leafs Lounge V106: You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
I hate these things, but it's appropriate here.

images

Yeah, it's just very nerve wracking

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Well done brother. Well done.

I am very proud.

Told my roommate I was out running "errands" .. Which entailed me going to Walmart to get red plastic cups, ping pong balls, and then going to the liquor store and getting two 15 cases of beer (one for him, one for me) for his birthday celebration tonight

Also went to Tim's and dropped my hockey gear off to get cleaned for the first time ever :laugh:

I have to do that once or twice a season, or else my equipment begins to give me a rash.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I have to do that once or twice a season, or else my equipment begins to give me a rash.

Yeah I'm going to make it an annual thing .. I just never bothered before, but the smell it getting beyond tolerable even for me .. Mostly my girlfriend complained about it after games, when my hands smelled from my hockey gloves despite me washing them a few times :laugh:

Screw you! I want a Chive shirt so bad, but they are impossible to get!

So hard! I got an e-mail finally from them saying they were available, but the Bill ****ing Murray ones aren't available yet .. I really want one of those

I'll take my Canadian one though :)

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
So none of you could get him. :)

But now you're just wasting your own resources. Pretty sure you're in last place. You're wasting space with goalies cause you can only play 2 max per day and you're not going to win any of the other cats cause you're running with a lot less forwards/dmen.

Honestly, I thought you might've been crazy for drafting 6 goalies (especially none from the top tier ie. henrik, quick, etc). Now that you have 7, I know you are crazy.

Apr 1, 2010
But now you're just wasting your own resources. Pretty sure you're in last place. You're wasting space with goalies cause you can only play 2 max per day and you're not going to win any of the other cats cause you're running with a lot less forwards/dmen.

Honestly, I thought you might've been crazy for drafting 6 goalies (especially none from the top tier ie. henrik, quick, etc). Now that you have 7, I know you are crazy.

I picked up a bunch of skaters too.

Actually if RNH, Semin and all of CGY and WPG were having decent years I would be doing much better.

Crazy like a fox. ;)

This would be much easier if the min # of games played was 4 or 5 games per week, or we counted saves.

Still, I will stay the course. I sure as hell am not going to be dropping any of these goalies for you guy to pick up for free.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I picked up a bunch of skaters too.

Actually if RNH, Semin and all of CGY and WPG were having decent years I would be doing much better.

Crazy like a fox. ;)

This would be much easier if the min # of games played was 4 or 5 games per week, or we counted saves.

Still, I will stay the course. I sure as hell am not going to be dropping any of these goalies for you guy to pick up for free.

But everyone has players who aren't performing to expectations. And even if RNH, Semin, etc were doing good, you'd still be losing.

As for raising minimum games played to 4 or 5, I'm pretty sure everyone would be able to make that minimum every week, so I don't see how that would be advantageous to you.

I think your focus shouldn't be on trying to prevent us from getting better, but should instead be focusing on getting yourself better.

Apr 1, 2010
But everyone has players who aren't performing to expectations. And even if RNH, Semin, etc were doing good, you'd still be losing.
No I would be winning a few more categories this week for sure.

Last week was a write off. Kyle's team is a very good one, and it was crazy last week.

As for raising minimum games played to 4 or 5, I'm pretty sure everyone would be able to make that minimum every week, so I don't see how that would be advantageous to you.
Brody only has Schneider and LUongo. Any week where VCR doesn't play 4 games he would lose his goalie stats. 5 games min would affect more teams, like those with 3 backups.

I think your focus shouldn't be on trying to prevent us from getting better, but should instead be focusing on getting yourself better.

I've picked up Kadri, Frattin, Zibanejad, since we started. My team is better shape than it was 10 days ago.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
im so ****ing hungry right now, i am going to go eat a burger with bacon on it. Bacon is the best

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
No I would be winning a few more categories this week for sure.

Last week was a write off. Kyle's team is a very good one, and it was crazy last week.

Brody only has Schneider and LUongo. Any week where VCR doesn't play 4 games he would lose his goalie stats. 5 games min would affect more teams, like those with 3 backups.

I've picked up Kadri, Frattin, Zibanejad, since we started. My team is better shape than it was 10 days ago.

You don't need 6 or 7 g's, if you trade 3-4 you could get some good players back that will help your team more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad