OT: Leafs Lounge V105: Bam Bam Kabamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Sorry about that, Berty. You know why though.

nod-of-approval.gif

SeenSchenn2

Itchin' For Mitch
Jun 15, 2010
Thornhill, ON
:laugh: Awesome bud, what's the deal there? Give me some details!

She's a girl from school (but you know who is still prevalent in ma mind). We went to a Shisha bar/had some drinks and talked a lot... she's a cool girl. Really career driven, already really successful, etc. Should see her again soon.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
She's a girl from school (but you know who is still prevalent in ma mind). We went to a Shisha bar/had some drinks and talked a lot... she's a cool girl. Really career driven, already really successful, etc. Should see her again soon.

Sweet man sounds like there's some potential, shisha bar is a great call!

Apr 1, 2010

YA....But did she rub your knee? ;)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
hey guys i am okay with everything. Just wth everything man Im okay with it.

Apr 1, 2010

:laugh:

I did that. Only I was the guy who ducked and my buddy got it right in the face.

I also got him to walk into a No Parking sign one night. Was behind him. Saw he was lined up. Said his name. He turns his head and takes two more steps. WHAM!

He got me back. Pushed me down an icy hill with Cowboy Boots on. I couldn't have gone faster with skis on. Makes me laugh thinking of it. I almost killed a guy I slid into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad