OT: Leafs Lounge V105: Bam Bam Kabamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
1 International Business, 1 Real Estate, 1 Sports Management (safety), 1 Business Management (I believe I can specialize in real estate there as well)

Real Estate ehh.. What school was that at?

Edit - Me gusta.

hq-dar-10.jpg

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Wow did your buddy ever drop the ball there :facepalm: I would have gotten that girl's number for you buddy, that's how I roll

I got er done alright .. Was happiest at how I killed my benchpress, easier than I had the last few weeks (195 lbs)

Feel great now, think I'm going to get Viet for dinner .. Don't feel like cooking anything, nor do I have anything really ready to be whipped up

He definitely dropped the ball but he's a good guy so I'll let it go. This time. :laugh:

Nice job, man. I was STARVING when I got back from working out but I had marinated some chicken breast before leaving so I just grilled it up and boom. Delicious and protein filled.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Was at the gym, Berty. Did you get it done? My shoulder was bugging me a bit but I'm alright. I saw my buddy there and we were talking and he's like 'ya I saw this girl from high school recently and somehow we started talking about you and she said you were looking great' so I'm like 'WHO WAS IT??' and he didn't remember her name and his description was so generic, it could have been anyone.

Maybe he was making it up :laugh:

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Back from the Knights game. Terribly boring game. Ended as a 1-0 win for the Knights in the shootout. Wasn't even a goaltender's dual, the teams just sucked and had nothing going for them. Only highlights of the night was one of the refs getting sandwiched between a play getting body checked and the body checker. And also my personal favourite, during the national anthem, it was a school's choir singing and one kid who couldn't be more than 7, saw one of the two microphones at the side so decided to walk up to the microphone and start singing directly into it :biglaugh: Was great.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I wanna go out and do something, maybe grab a drink with people but I'm just so damn tired right now .. I don't feel like putting the energy to be social

**** me I'm getting old, 9:30 on a Friday and I feel like I could go to bed soon :facepalm:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I wanna go out and do something, maybe grab a drink with people but I'm just so damn tired right now .. I don't feel like putting the energy to be social

**** me I'm getting old, 9:30 on a Friday and I feel like I could go to bed soon :facepalm:

It's okay, just think of it this way.. Charlio is old enough to be your grandpa.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
It's okay, just think of it this way.. Charlio is old enough to be your grandpa.

:laugh: Roommate proposed an intriguing potential idea of pool at the pub down the road .. Gets me out of the house, having a drink, and I don't have to be social really .. Just play pool

Interesting

.. I might be in a post Viet food coma right now too

What are you doing tonight Brody?

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
:laugh: Roommate proposed an intriguing potential idea of pool at the pub down the road .. Gets me out of the house, having a drink, and I don't have to be social really .. Just play pool

Interesting

.. I might be in a post Viet food coma right now too

What are you doing tonight Brody?

Play some pool, try not to lose too much money :sarcasm:

Nothing really, I don't stay out late anymore really. Work has kinda ****ed up my old schedule, I'm already not myself, so the nights pretty fun just chilling alone.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Play some pool, try not to lose too much money :sarcasm:

Nothing really, I don't stay out late anymore really. Work has kinda ****ed up my old schedule, I'm already not myself, so the nights pretty fun just chilling alone.

I don't lose at pool buddy ;)

Yeah it's good to have relaxing nights like this, though my roommate is home being chatty ... Nights like this are why I'd like a dog, just a sweet companion to chill with

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I don't lose at pool buddy ;)

Yeah it's good to have relaxing nights like this, though my roommate is home being chatty ... Nights like this are why I'd like a dog, just a sweet companion to chill with

I have a roommate and dog :laugh:

They're both cool though, I'd rather chill with my roomie but she works full-time now. Just enough time left to get it in everyday, weird relationship we have.

BertCorbeau

Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I have a roommate and dog :laugh:

They're both cool though, I'd rather chill with my roomie but she works full-time now. Just enough time left to get it in everyday, weird relationship we have.

Sounds like that's going to end well :laugh:

Just don't rock the boat and all will be well

Damn I'm tired .. Poor sleep plus a killer workout did me in

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
That reminds me, last Friday I think I went out with some hot girl that I've been friends with. Yayaya, everything happened, before I left I made out with her. Boom, ruined our friendship. :laugh:

I remember coming home and asking Kyle for advice haha, I was done that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad