OT: Leafs Lounge V104: A great man once said, FIRE BURN THE ICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Trailer Park Boys, Kenny vs Spenny, etc.

The one show you HAVE to watch is Sons of Anarchy, not on Netflix, but I know a sick site if you want it.

I have never heard of that show until people on LL started to talk about it. I might check it out one day.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
That thread is amazing Terry, going through it and It looks like Luke Schenn is trying a new style :sarcasm:

rcvok7.gif

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
The Tragically Hip.

Man for some reason I was never able to get into that band, I know they're revered as one of Canada's greatest but I just can't get into it :laugh:

The Hip are amazing live .. Nuff said

You guys just aren't old enough to appreciate em ;)

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Yeah not saying they're bad, just not a band I can get into even though I've tried so hard :laugh:

Hopefully seeing them live will change your mind, they've got so many good songs

I never knew Mike Fisher was so hot

lP4GIvT.jpg

:biglaugh: Awesome

Man.. Jason Bonham (the son of Led Zeppelin's drummer John Bonham, who has been dead for 30 years) is touring with a band for the "Led Zeppelin Experience" basically a sick Zep cover band playing an entire show .. Coming to Calgary in 2 weeks .. WANT TO GO, but I need someone to go with :(

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Starting off sounding good, but than I lost interest after that. Not really into dnb

Yeah same, I posted it within the first minute of listening.. Thought it was going to get better, but it started to get too techno for my liking.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Man.. Jason Bonham (the son of Led Zeppelin's drummer John Bonham, who has been dead for 30 years) is touring with a band for the "Led Zeppelin Experience" basically a sick Zep cover band playing an entire show .. Coming to Calgary in 2 weeks .. WANT TO GO, but I need someone to go with :(

Let's do it Bert.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
someone in my keeper league wants to trade benn and weber. I think i might offer a deal because weber is pretty low ATM with 0 points so he is desperate for a trade.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
It's funny because we know exactly who posted it. If I see something stupid again, infraction. Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad