OT: Leafs Lounge V104: A great man once said, FIRE BURN THE ICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Avs fans are delusional when it comes to trade values. I remember them saying 1+Prospect wouldn't be enough to land Liles :laugh:

Now they're saying Keith/Seabrook for ROR because that's how important he is to their team :biglaugh:

Guess the lack of oxygen up in mile high city is a factor for that.

Its getting quite ridiculous.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Got bored and started my new Road to Glory on the Show, made a closer with fastball, splitter, cutter.. and just made him all power. Got picked by the Jays :nod:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Chose the stupidest topic to write my essay about that I have to submit with my portfolio, if I get rejected just because of how silly it was I would understand :laugh:

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Eating pizza like everyday, can never get tired of it.

And yeah, Avs fans are crazy... all 6 of them.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Avs fans are delusional when it comes to trade values. I remember them saying 1+Prospect wouldn't be enough to land Liles :laugh:

Now they're saying Keith/Seabrook for ROR because that's how important he is to their team :biglaugh:

Guess the lack of oxygen up in mile high city is a factor for that.

Yeah reeeeaaaaaallly important since he's still a RFA

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
so whats a good show I can watch on canadian netflix, current or old doesn't matter, need something to do during my days off. I recently watched Undeclared, also watch Breaking Bad, so recomend anything no particular genre

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
so whats a good show I can watch on canadian netflix, current or old doesn't matter, need something to do during my days off. I recently watched Undeclared, also watch Breaking Bad, so recomend anything no particular genre

Prison Break.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem

Arrested Development

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Arkells tonight :yo:

Wish they were the main act, they're just opening so it will probably be pretty short. It should still be a good one though :)

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
So pumped. Have you read the books? Season 3 and 4 are based on Book 3 and it's going to be UNREAL!

Yum yum blackberries.

Nope, not yet. I've decided to read the books after the series is done on TV, to avoid any spoilers.

You could tell S3 was gonna be awesome from the ending of S2. Can't wait for it!!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Nope, not yet. I've decided to read the books after the series is done on TV, to avoid any spoilers.

You could tell S3 was gonna be awesome from the ending of S2. Can't wait for it!!

Season 2 was a tad different from the books but the end result was the same so I think they're doing a pretty good job so far.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto

Trailer Park Boys, Kenny vs Spenny, etc.

The one show you HAVE to watch is Sons of Anarchy, not on Netflix, but I know a sick site if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad