18. Patrik Berglund
19. Dan Hamhuis
20. Kris Versteeg
21. Sven Baertschi
22. Zach Bogosian

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Baertschi gotta blasted today by Flames mangement, and might be playing in the minors to start the year. Not sure why you took Nash so high, Berglund is also an interesting choice. How do you have 11 teams btw?

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
Baertschi gotta blasted today by Flames mangement, and might be playing in the minors to start the year. Not sure why you took Nash so high, Berglund is also an interesting choice. How do you have 11 teams btw?

Lol, damn didn't know that but when Baertschi's on the Flames he's on the first line and one of the best players. Nash, because one of my buds is a huge Rangers fan and loves Nash, so I took him to piss him off, I'll probably end up trading him. Berglund was a late pick, there wasn't really anyone good left and I think he'll be good for 50ish points.

11 teams because its not head to head, its the other style on yahoo I don't remember what its called...

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
just finished my draft. My top 4 D are as follows : Phaneuf, Dion. Franson, Cody. Gardiner, Jake. Ranger, Paul. My backup goalies (to Quick) : Reimer, James. Bernier, John.

Think I'm in good shape?

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
just finished my draft. My top 4 D are as follows : Phaneuf, Dion. Franson, Cody. Gardiner, Jake. Ranger, Paul. My backup goalies (to Quick) : Reimer, James. Bernier, John.

Think I'm in good shape?

**** no, thats awful :laugh:

Bernier and Reimer are splitting games, so neither are reliable fantasy producers. Ranger is not gonna get heavy minutes from the start either

Primary Assist

Jul 7, 2010
Phaneuf + Franson are two great fantasy d-men, Gardiner if played enough by Randy will get me some points, and my backup d-man is some scrub named Jay Bouwmeester. Between Bernier+Reimer's stats and Quick's I think I'm pretty solid in net. Also pretty sure I'm gonna trade RNH for Kadri.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
Phaneuf + Franson are two great fantasy d-men, Gardiner if played enough by Randy will get me some points, and my backup d-man is some scrub named Jay Bouwmeester. Between Bernier+Reimer's stats and Quick's I think I'm pretty solid in net. Also pretty sure I'm gonna trade RNH for Kadri.

How many teams in this league, and with what selections did you take Phaneuf+Reims+Bernier?

Primary Assist

Jul 7, 2010
How many teams in this league, and with what selections did you take Phaneuf+Reims+Bernier?

12 teams, I got the 12th overall pick. I took Phaneuf and Franson in the 7th and 8th round, Reimer and Bernier in the 10 and 11.

My forwards are nasty for drafting so late:

Centers:
Eric Staal
RNH
Lecavelier

Wingers (all of them play both wings so I'll have wingers every night):
Nash
Bobby Ryan :(
Jeff Carter
Dustin Brown
Alex Burrows

Overall I'm feeling pretty confident

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Oh na na, what's my name,
What's my name, what's my name.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
This one? :sarcasm:

B0nJldx.gif

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Adjusted work schedule to ensure Saturday night games are seen by myself? Check.

Pumped to finally see Grapes live this year too boys! :yo:

Let's do this!

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Nevermind. See it now.

Stupid reason. The only reason they did this is so the news can stop talking about Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad