OT: Leafs Lounge #143: Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
We also had no struggles like in 2010, just complete domination in all the games. Sometimes when you just expect to win and you do it's just not as fun.

Baarle*

May 29, 2010
28.294194, -39.07612
We also had no struggles like in 2010, just complete domination in all the games. Sometimes when you just expect to win and you do it's just not as fun.

There was no real controversy, limited fan support in canada games and like you said pure domination. I was never worried canada wouldn't win, that makes for a boring tournament.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
A reading from the Holy Mackinaw:

On the 15th day, The Phil so graciously proclaimed, carry on Chosen Ones for my flock doth not worship the false idols of gold and silver, but through my sacred covenant become one in consolation.

In the name of The Phil, the Thrill and the Holy Mackinaw, Amen

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I feel like you guys need to get to know me more.

Guys, my name isn't actually Cor

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
By the next Olympics, my life should change dramatically, had to enjoy this one while I could.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I remember we knew LLers names a hundred lounges ago (it seems) ... But I forget now

Just got home from hockey.. Weird game, lost 9-3 but we controlled the play and outplayed them pretty well most of the game .. Had a ton of chances but couldn't bury past this goalie .. On the other end ever bounce was going their way, any rebounds would go right on their stick with the puck flat

Managed to get two of my team's three goals though, one a nice in and out move on the rush in the offensive zone around a couple defenders .. The other was a goal in tight crashing the net

I think that's like 7 goals and 7 assists in my last 4 games... Channelling my inner Phil :laugh:

Last edited:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Staying up until 12PM yesterday to watch Canada win gold really messed up my sleeping schedule. I fell asleep right after that and woke up @ 8PM, now I probably won't be tired till' 12PM again. :facepalm:

In the meantime, I'm just watching Call Me Maybe videos on YouTube :laugh:

Remember this?

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Wow my exams are spread out over 16 days wtf... I have 8 days in between my 4th exam and my final exam, **** that ****tttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad