OT: Leafs Lounge: 127 hours edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
How do you walk from the Union bus station to the CN Tower? The Path Skywalk thing is closed at some entrance/exits because of construction.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
How do you walk from the Union bus station to the CN Tower? The Path Skywalk thing is closed at some entrance/exits because of construction.

Just walk down Front, make a lefty at Simcoe then right on to Bremner and the CN Tower is right there.

Drugstorecowboi

May 5, 2009
Quick question for the lounge.... I was just curiously wondering if Ron Wilson still has twitter.... Does anybody in the lounge know?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
daily_gifdump_5005_10.gif

If I ever have a buddy fall asleep outside of my house, I am definitely going to sneak up with the skid steer. :laugh:

Apr 1, 2010
daily_gifdump_5005_10.gif

If I ever have a buddy fall asleep outside of my house, I am definitely going to sneak up with the skid steer. :laugh:

That I so much better than a wimpy little squirt gun.

What do figure that bucket holds?? 2 cubic meters? That's a lot of water.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Just walk down Front, make a lefty at Simcoe then right on to Bremner and the CN Tower is right there.

WTF happened to Front Street? I know they've had construction going on around the Go Station since pretty much forever but Front Street around the Go Station is torn apart today.

Once I'd like to see what the city would look like without any cranes or construction detours or loud equipment.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
WTF happened to Front Street? I know they've had construction going on around the Go Station since pretty much forever but Front Street around the Go Station is torn apart today.

Once I'd like to see what the city would look like without any cranes or construction detours or loud equipment.

Been torn up for a while now. Looks terrible but apparently it should look good for 2014. Hopefully. Ruined my commute for a while I was located down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad