OT: Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Great ****ing song

Used to listen to this all the time whenever I was sad/depressed. Makes you feel better.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I hope so, life has been not the best to me so far. :laugh:

I'm 20 BTW

I've had 6 glasses of Valpolicella, so pardon my emotion (lol), but I had it tough between 15-23... I'm telling you, with absolute certainty, that in 5 years, you'll have a chuckle at the BS of your University years.

Making it out alive is half the battle. Having a good one along the way is the other.

Apr 1, 2010

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've had 6 glasses of Valpolicella, so pardon my emotion (lol), but I had it tough between 15-23... I'm telling you, with absolute certainty, that in 5 years, you'll have a chuckle at the BS of your University years.

Making it out alive is half the battle. Having a good one along the way is the other.

Solid advice my man.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
What's crazy is, with the technology we're all growing up with, I may be posting in my late 50's-60's, and be talking to you guys in your 40's-50's.

If I could post a pic right now... Lol. Mind blown....

Apr 1, 2010
Does beer have an expiry? Found some in my fridge that have been there for months. :laugh: Toss em or they still good?

You'd better send those to me for proper disposal. I work for the EAEA, the Expired Alcohol Environmental Agency.
We want to ensure unwanted alcohol is not dumped into the water system without first being filtered through an appropriate system.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
You'd better send those to me for proper disposal. I work for the EAEA, the Expired Alcohol Environmental Agency.
We want to ensure unwanted alcohol is not dumped into the water system without first being filtered through an appropriate system.

What if it was the most disgusting kind imaginable?

RealisticLeaf55

Win it clean for J.T
Sep 28, 2010
A place
Since we are discussing age and what not. 22.65 years old.

First year Journalism/Psych student at Carleton. Up at this hour wondering how the hell the woman passes out so easily? :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I've had Budweiser before. ;)

Seriously after hearing that spanking comment the 80% of page 2 creeps me out.

na it's actually Heineken and Guinness. Also I see what you mean:

Don't be scared homie

no like I did an intense workout 2 hours ago so my body hurts lol It just feels weird, also why would I be scared of you. Yesterday I beat you twice, you beat me once :p:

Play me with them.

lolol

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Brought my celly charger with me today and will be tuned in to TSN radio all day. Ready for the TDD :yo:

Do you guys prefer TSN or Sportsnet?

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
You have a charger for your celebrations? Those must be epic. And trying Sportsnet this year, online.

:laugh:

As a working man, can't do any better than that. I was thinking about streaming the TSN feed, but the internet here is 2 mbps max, so it'll bog down the network pretty bad.

Any ideas how to stream **** on Android? I tried doing it thru the TSN site, but it doesn't work.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
:laugh:

As a working man, can't do any better than that. I was thinking about streaming the TSN feed, but the internet here is 2 mbps max, so it'll bog down the network pretty bad.

Any ideas how to stream **** on Android? I tried doing it thru the TSN site, but it doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure TSN has a TradeCentre app that streams the deadline coverage to your phone. Not sure if the app is available for Android though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad