OT: Leafs Lounge 117 - Grant Joins The Retirement Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Making two burgers, I hate eating late at night but all I ate today was two sandwiches, a tiny slice of pizza and juice.

Kyle you wanna get spanked in some chelzey?

I'm feeling like just listening to music/watch a show or movie or something. Just not in the mood for games :dunno:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Don't be scared homie

no like I did an intense workout 2 hours ago so my body hurts lol It just feels weird, also why would I be scared of you. Yesterday I beat you twice, you beat me once :p:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I should choose another team though, the way I play is strong defensively, wait for you to make a mistake then attack pretty much. It's hard to do that when Reimer is your goalie. Maybe Nashville, or Blues or something like that.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
So tired of him letting a crappy shot or 2 in every game, when I've been playing awesome.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I'm either SJ or STL, depending on how I want to play.

I might practice with a few lower scoring/better D/G teams because I'm always the leafs. I'm thinking blues and preds. What do you think? Any others? Although I really love the leafs speed, Ideally I want an elite goalie, good D core, fast/hard hitting forwards hmmm.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Thanks guys.

Oh yeah and Grant getting accepted to one of your top choice schools feels great, so excited for next fall.

I'm 18 and am going off to Uni next year. High school just flew by so fast and I'm guessing that University will go by even faster.

Same here.

I think it was you who asked if I've ever checked out Ryerson no I haven't, but from what I've heard of it it's a pretty sick school and I hope I hear back from them soon.

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
As for that hair convo mine grows fast as hell but after a certain point it just starts getting bushy, I missed out on the native hair genes.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Does beer have an expiry? Found some in my fridge that have been there for months. :laugh: Toss em or they still good?

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Tracy Morgan has to be the least funny and dumbest person on earth. Really can't stand him. That is all.

Good night LLites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad