Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose to jets in the shootout 4-3

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
f*** Andersen sucks sometimes. Why on earth do you sit inside your net when it's obvious none of them are going to try and deke, he could easily have been 5 feet further out on all of those.

Reactions: saffronleaf

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
Still think there is (and has been for a while) some locker room issues. Also a few players playing through injuries.

Reactions: Habz4Evr

MyBudJT

Mar 5, 2018
I’ll take the point, Leafs have been in a bit of a funk the past few games...

Funny how the Leafs put Rielly on the point in the final seconds and he is the one that sets Matthews up Beautifully. Why are we playing Barrie on PP1 again?

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Little break coming up here with no games until Sunday. Have to hit the reset. Freddy was good late. Matthews was a beast all night. Tavares was hot garbage tonight. And everyone else was pretty meh. Been on a good run lately though so can't complain too much. Little rest should do them well

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
He was great in OT, but that's way too many pucks behind Fred tonight. He was beat clean way too much, but it was nice to see him battle for the 3on3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brown Dog and glue

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Meh, let the Jets and that tiny little market have their stanley cup, we have bigger things to do.

Take it easy Wheeler lol goof

Hopefully we have this BS out of our system, need to bury some teams and go on a run here soon.

Srsly

Feb 8, 2011
Upland
**** off Andersen
The guy needs a break. We need to give a start or two to Hutch. Andersen only really rests on the back to back and is third in games played in the league. I think it’s starting to catch up with him.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Does anyone know what the Leafs record in shootouts is? Everytime I watch them I swear they lose like 8 out of 10 of them. :(

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Great job to come back and tie. Matty is gonna get a hatty one of these games. Props to Andersen in OT.

Don't really care about losing in the coin flip. Still gaining ground.

Reactions: willmma and Pi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad