Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose, season over

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
The team tried, but couldn't score, and we have a bad goalie in the playoffs. Couldn't care less about his other games, when you choke in the move or go home game.

Yeah sure nice emotion, but little for that. Mitch is the one leader who needs to go.
Still believe we have the right coach, but it wasn't a good coached game today I will admit that.
You have work to do Kyle

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Gotta make big changes. Bigger than just trading Nylander and calling it good.

Our defense was a tire fire all series, and especially tonight. Rielly and Muzzin are the only 2 defensemen who should be back next year.

Back office needs some changes too - cap management is a joke. Years of more pain to come.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Bye Marner Bye Andersen

Let's just hope Eichel or McDavid want out.

TMLS

Oct 30, 2013
London, Ontario
I warned you guys since game 1 of the szn...Andersen is not a goalie u go on a cup run with..he chokes under pressure. Thier goalie won them that game...Andersieve lost it for us with that soft 2nd goal. Should have made Campbell the starting goalie the day we got him....he actually plays with heart and doesnt choke under pressure like Andersieve does.

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
Keefe with the worst playoff coaching performance i've ever seen for the Leafs. It looked like half our roster didn't even realize a game was begin played.

Last year Babs lost to the team that swept a better version of the CBJ he's a much better coach than Keefe.

Bruce Boudreau will be coaching this team within 12 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad