Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose, season over

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
our office and coaching are fine, it's the players, we need better d and a more fleshed out offensive team, they can't all be finesse players. Dubas made some rookie gm mistakes that he will learn from, Keefe as well, he will learn. this a player position problem not an office or management problem.

I do no agree with anything you said.

Why should we accept mistakes from a rookie GM. This is loser talk.

Dubas will be lucky to survive the offseason imo. His decisions and philosophy have lead us down the wrong path and now we will scramble to correct things. How pathetic.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
So folks, who are we bandwagoning this year?

I'm liking the Flyers.

They took what looked like a talented but flawed roster and with some solid drafting and a few shrewd moves (and one JVR move, let's not talk about that), they are looking pretty damn good. Gives me hope for some reason.:laugh:

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
our office and coaching are fine, it's the players, we need better d and a more fleshed out offensive team, they can't all be finesse players. Dubas made some rookie gm mistakes that he will learn from, Keefe as well, he will learn. this a player position problem not an office or management problem.
so management isn't accountable for the players making up your Toronto Maple Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad