Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose (again) 4-0 vs. Pittsburgh.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
that game was relatively good until it stopped being good basically (roughly around the 2nd powerplay for Pittsburgh).

bright side: we killed off a 5 minute major.
.. i think that was about it.

Official gif of the season

tumblr_n1akbeHVbI1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
Leafs are going to keep playing like this until they can get a couple lucky wins together, basically they need to play a team with a bad goaltender to get some confidence together.

I knew that when the leafs were playing well to start the season. You stop trying when you keep losing

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
that game was relatively good until it stopped being good basically (roughly around the 2nd powerplay for Pittsburgh).

bright side: we killed off a 5 minute major.
.. i think that was about it.

Official gif of the season

tumblr_n1akbeHVbI1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Hahahaha!!! That gif was totally worth the loss!! Could not be more bang on!

mikebel111*

That was terrible

The good: Kadri, JVR, at times Morgan and Leo
The bad: PP and basically everyone else
The ugly: Bernier and Bozak

The last 2 are better than what they showed

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
we've went from "burn the boats" to "some people just wanna watch the world burn"

burn baby burn.

Fabs

Dec 19, 2005
Bozak is terrible. No ability to play in the Leafs end at all. Team is better with him out of the lineup.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
If the Leafs keep these 2 goalies... this will be a very successful tank year.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Goals are going to be hard to come by this year. We just don't have the depth, which is why the lines were switched up late in the game. We only had one line going.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Leafs are going to keep playing like this until they can get a couple lucky wins together, basically they need to play a team with a bad goaltender to get some confidence together.

I knew that when the leafs were playing well to start the season. You stop trying when you keep losing

I wouldn't say stop trying necessarily, but you definitely give up quicker on plays and try to take shortcuts. I don't know how many times tonight where a player worked the puck free and cycled it, only to find that his linemates had given up on the situation and was backing off already.

Like you said, we need to get something our way to snap out of it.

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Bozak is terrible. No ability to play in the Leafs end at all. Team is better with him out of the lineup.

Spends to much time floating looking for the breakaway pass. Brought down both lines he played with tonight. Needs to be more responsible defensively.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
it's like this team can only really do one thing

Score
or (barely) Defend

it's like they can't do both

buttman*

They suck. Period. Admit it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad