Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-3 OT in game 5

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
There was nothing wrong with Bogosian pinch. He had galchenyuk there as support. It's not his fault Galchenyuk, threw a blind pass along the blue line. You simply can't do that

It was an incredibly dumb pinch

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Bottom line. If Leafs aren't healthy, the team has to be defense focused and let their game breakers win. Dermott has to be one of the six D. Two of the Habs goals were on sloppy plays by a young D Man, and then the O.T on a sloppy play by a veteran player.

The big guns put themselves under the spotlight when they don't score and the team loses. If they win, you can get by with just doing what is needed to win.

Winning the series on Montreal ice on a Saturday would certainly be sweet. Just win this.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
You guys shouldve won the serie already.

Your team is so much better than mine, we shouldnt be in the playoff. But im happy we will have another « saturday night » game between two of canadas best teams.

If you win it all saturday, I hope its on a Galchenyuk goal so our GM can be fired after seeing his first draft pick burrying his ass.

im pretty sure Toronto would have liked to end it in 5. But I think its good for the fans and for their experience for the next series theyll play.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Terrible effort for 2 and a half periods.

Got lucky to tie it. Galchenyuk can fuxk off. That was so idiotic it's inconceivable.

Watch how this plays out... Will they fold like they always have? I totally expect them to.

Reactions: 3blizzard4

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
2 things

1. to the crybabies who complain all game.. find a new team to root for

2. to the same crybabies that go "ThIs Is OvEr".. put your money where your mouth is and go bet the Habs to win at what would it be? +400? 4 to 1 odds.. go quadruple your money..

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
This is going to 7. We all know the Leafs.

I said after game one that the Leafs would lose this series. After this chokefest and our first line being invisible all series long... it's done as far as I'm concerned.

These players can't handle the pressure and choke every f***ing season. It's the same f***ing shit.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
How in the actual f*** do you give up a 2 on 0 less then a minute into overtime in a playoff game?

Only this f***ing team.

Reactions: longtime lurker

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Meh. I’m not surprised. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they win this series. Felt that way from the start. Hopefully they comeback but this could be a turning point for the bad guys.

Reactions: wingman75

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Hard to blame Chuck. Its a mistake

As most of you said. This is on coach
Double shift Matthews. Get him away from Weber and Denault

Put him with Spezza and stop your love affair with Joe

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
Am I the only one who just wants to see a replay of the pass at the blue line just before the goal?

it looked awfully close... just saying.

Reactions: The Legend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad