Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
when the Leafs did it it was a completely different team. The Bruins did it just last year and Tampa has very mush the same roster.

The Bruins tonight blew the lead with one minute left and then lost in OT for the 15th time. Just 5 OT wins. Only this fan base makes them out the be amazing.

since Sammy had his break, hes been a .915 and 2.19 goalie. He beat Vegas, Colorado, and the Rangers on a 9-1 streak.

This numbers seem very generous to Sammy, where did you grab them?

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario

Those numbers can't be right... Since Samsonov was recalled, he has only had four games with a save percentage higher than .915 and three of those came in his first four appearances after the recall.

His save percentage in the month of February was .888. How could he possibly have a .915 save percentage since his recall?

Reactions: mikeyz and Strangle

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Great but we are not going to play the Oilers in the first round……..most likely Boston who has beaten us something like 6 times in a row
Story checks out.

Nov 2022 last time we beat them.

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
The Bruins and Tampa have more than earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to having 1 bad year in the playoffs. Especially Tampa, who have won twice as many CUPS as the Leafs have won PLAYOFF ROUNDS in the last 5 years.

When the Leafs win a cup they can blow as many 3-1 series leads as they want to for the next decade.

I take it you’re satisfied with 1st and 2nd round exits every year??
all this is just your opinion and only seen through your eyes. People love to play victim in Toronto. Losing appartently only happens here.

Cubs 100+ years between Championships. Red Sox 80+ years. Some NHL teams have never won and have no playoff success LIKE THE PANTHERS.

But still it only happens here. Everyone is better than the Leafs. LMAO

I have a spreadsheet where I track it.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
all this is just your opinion and only seen through your eyes. People love to play victim in Toronto. Losing appartently only happens here.

Cubs 100+ years between Championships. Red Sox 80+ years. Some NHL teams have never won and have no playoff success LIKE THE PANTHERS.

No it's not my opinion. It's a fact. Lol.

Those numbers can't be right... Since Samsonov was recalled, he has only had four games with a save percentage higher than .915 and three of those came in his first four appearances after the recall.

His save percentage in the month of February was .888. How could he possibly have a .915 save percentage since his recall?
Yeah I was going to say something similar to this.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
The Maple Leafs Top Line needs to practice against eight other players, and get used to not playing with space.

Strangle

May 4, 2009

These are your own, personal data sets that you track in a spreadsheet?

Where do you get the source data from? Can you post the data and we can verify it’s correct?

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
since Sammy had his break, hes been a .915 and 2.19 goalie. He beat Vegas, Colorado, and the Rangers on a 9-1 streak

Sure doesn’t feel like that ?

Maybe lots of short handed goals ?

81Leafs50

May 14, 2010
Toronto
Sure doesn’t feel like that ?

Maybe lots of short handed goals ?
after tonights game he is at .911 SAV% and 2.35 GAA since his break from the team.

These are your own, personal data sets that you track in a spreadsheet?

Where do you get the source data from? Can you post the data and we can verify it’s correct?
all the data is available in NHL.com

1709784006334.png

NHL.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad