Post-Game Talk: Leafs Lose 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Also games against St Louis are just an automatic loss these days. Didn't have a good vibe going into this one.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Change the lines. Kapanen is not working with Tavares. Drop marner and Kap to the third line for a game with kerfoot and prop up mik and Moore. Send a message to marner t wake him up. This was a really poor game by him. Overall he has had moments of brilliance in the year but he has been to sloppy with the puck and his center looks braindead. Either switch the 3rd winger of change both sets of wingers and see how things go. Babcock needs to give the top unit 90 seconds on the pp or split it back to two units.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Andersen has been vintage October Andersen.

Marner and Tavares pt/game is fine but they've failed to really be noticeable for any stretches....Kapanen is an odd fit there. Moore should be there.

Love Nylander so far this season.

Rielly reverting back to old habits with this stretch pass BS

Just observation, I had us losing this game a lot worse, all things considered, we did okay.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Johnsson over Nylander is absolutely STUPID by babcock

Also; Tavares has been supremely pathetic. marner needs to show the F up more. 10+ AAV players having crappy-ass games is NOT acceptable

Rielly needs to get his head out of his ass making dumbass plays

here is 2 or at least a point thrown away in the trash. that's 2 points (1 from montreal game and 1 tonight) in the gutter. 2 points that can mean playoffs or not; or home-ice or not

really pathetic.

P.S. Freddy stop giving soft ass goals ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: ToMaLe and Al14

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
overall, pretty good game.

Same guys still need to clock in though.

Get Kap off the Tavares line and put Moore there.

Yep, or Mikheyev...players a heavier game, almost as fast and doesn't have tunnel vision.

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
Needed a save tonight but freddy will pick his play up in November. That seems to be what happens.

He's good positionally but kinda slow so his desperation saves suffer as a result.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
You know Marner is going to have a terrible game when he gets offensive chances and it looks like he wants to put the puck away as gently as possible. That London Knight Superstar always seems to rear his ugly head early in the season.

Tavares looks Spezza slow out there. How heavy can a letter be?

Reactions: TheBigThree

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
No Nylander for the last 2 minutes .... Idiocy, just pure stupidity.

The guy was on fire all night and the arrogant a-hole behind the bench won't put him out there
Goaltending wins cups freddy let in 2 softies
Where the hell was nylander in the last 2 minutes

Koolboss

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Why the hell did Babs put Marner out instead of Nylander?

He's such a biased and stubborn coach.

Nylander will thrive once Babcock chases him out of town.

Marner didn't complete ONE pass to a Leaf tonight. Many crisp passes to set up Blues players but still that's not what we needed when we were down 1 goal.
I think he has over 10 give aways already this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad