Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
giphy.gif

AustrianHockeyfan

Sep 7, 2015
Austria
Genuine question: Why do we pretty often let the opponent get into our zone so easy when they are on the pk? Is this some kind of tactic or just bad by us?

I would say attack the guy on the puck they have to clear it and we get the puck back fast​

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
Not to take away from Tampa, they're an excellent team and I fully anticipated losing this game, but I don't remember the last game where we had more power plays than the other team did.

Like really? We had to lose against historically bad Colorado and will get swept in the first round Vegas before this?!

If there's a good thing I can say at least Stamcherov had 0 points, Goat looked alright and the best skater for either team was Mitch.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
The loss doesnt even really bother me.
Two pretty ugly soft goals.
We need to infuse some young legs and hunger into this lineup.
I miss being a team who skated other teams into the ground and worked our ass's off.
Kapanen should be on this roster no questions asked.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Re-sign bozak, jvr, komaorv and polak. We really need these gud pros. And need more of hyman. Trade marner, nylander clearly they are not getting it done.

babcock needs more gud pros. while we are at it also trade kappy and leivo. can't even crack the line up they are scrubs.
babcock for jack adams

ohh and we should trade our picks, and aquire more self rentals in the process because we are going for a cup this seaon
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Babcock is the greatest of all time; with him and the gud pros we are set. time to plan the parade
double wooooooo

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
whhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Played better than I thought, outcome is what I expected. Losses are piling up lately which is not good. Lots of players need to play better hockey, plain and simple.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Not much to say - We lost but never mind, good game by the kids and hope for a better result next game

Good Night every one

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Happy with the Leafs even though Matthews was very quiet. More annoyed with the cheesy non calls for Tampa, they run a lot of sneaky interference and play consistently heavy on every shift. Generally liked how the Leafs matched up, but would like to see the big line come out and do more. Marner deserved a couple of goals himself. Spectacular tonight.

Reactions: HomerJLeafs

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
That team is really good.
I wonder if that was a mediocre game by them or if that is the usual game they bring.
They had lots of cohesion. Can't wait until we have lots of cohesion.

Reactions: HomerJLeafs

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
We STINK 2 to We Rule ZERO! Enough said!

Sorry Johnny Bower!

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Vas was very impressive tonight. Not just the saves, but the puck tracking, rebounds, efficiency were all great.

You could tell he was on.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
we fought but weren't near good enough tonight. having another dman that can make plays at speed would be nice - i'd like to see dermott up. we miss Zaitsev.

but hopefully these last 2 games against the 2 hottest teams was a bit of a wake up call. we need to take advantage of our home schedule over the next bit.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
It was a good game, the boys played hard, now just do that every game, the rest of the season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad