Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Lightning. Tank Nation In Full Flight! ! - April 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
In all seriousness, we arent making the playoffs, and i am just salvaging whatever Leafs hockey there is left. This team has been an embarrassment and quite comical at times, but there still my leafs and still love watching them play win or lose...Do this plz we need a higher pick !

GLG has now officially become LLL (Lose leafs lose) :laugh:

false bobo

Dec 6, 2011
Dear Leafs;

Please kick the crap out of the Lightning. Don't screw this up. :sarcasm:

Your Friends,

The Habs.

tumblr_m13ihoZb7z1r8ohnm.gif

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I really hope this one was at home and Stamkos scored a hat trick. I'll take a loss though.

Pathetic team lost 8 straight when it mattered. At least be slightly useful and lose the last three games.

mikebel111*

Go leafs go!

I love this team!

Who am i kidding? This team is bad.
Go raps!

mikebel111*

I do agree though. I never cheer against the leafs. I always want them to win no matter draft or any situation

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
For me, it's not worth cheering against them just for a chance to draft some guy who is not going to make an impact for at least 2-3 years if at all

calcal798

Jun 2, 2010
London
For me, it's not worth cheering against them just for a chance to draft some guy who is not going to make an impact for at least 2-3 years if at all

Nope idc where we pick, rather see this team try and guys that want to put an effort on the ice then ever lose a game for the sake of picking higher.

Right now I'd like to see Randy giving Rielly and Gardiner 24-25 mins a night and see how this team is with them leading the defense. Also wouldn't mind seeing D'Amigo get some ice time with Kadri.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Will just take whatever happens.

Not going to make much impact draft wise at this point, but they certainly haven't done anything in the last month to deserve to be cheered for either. They didn't give a damn and threw away their playoff chances. Doesn't matter if they attempt to give a damn after the season's already lost.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Which Eastern Playoff team did we play on the road? Philly? apparently SOMEONE we played recently on the road (In the East) said it was the easiest game they played in weeks and it was disgusting how much they weren't working, fighting for pucks etc.

can this season freaking end now so we can have some changes, please and thank you.

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
I find it very difficult to wish for tanking if I watch the games. Have to either not watch them or hope for a win

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
On the bright side, we get to watch Stamkos which is always a treat.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Which Eastern Playoff team did we play on the road? Philly? apparently SOMEONE we played recently on the road (In the East) said it was the easiest game they played in weeks and it was disgusting how much they weren't working, fighting for pucks etc.

can this season freaking end now so we can have some changes, please and thank you.

Yeah, I have been thinking for a while now that the players have thrown any chance at the playoffs away. All this in an attempt to get a coaching change! My response, as their GM, would be to fire the coach and purge as many players as I could for a reasonable return.

The players are rotten to the core for throwing away the playoffs! Why didn't Phaneuf, and his assistants, go to Nonis earlier in the season and request a coaching change? Throwing games is NOT FAIR TO THE FANS!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Perhaps you're paraphrasing but that doesn't sound like anything an opposing player would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad