GDT: Leafs@Lightning 7:30 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
I agree, there's too many hot takes and plenty of people make themselves look like idiots, but I do understand why they're frustrated.

They seem perpetually angry and some of them only show up when the team is losing. This GDT was quiet when we were winning.

I seriously question if some of them are even fans.

Reactions: Kelly

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Matthews would have sniped that entire right side off that Nylander pass. Put your head up and take a look Leivo

Hockey Crazy

Dec 30, 2008
NHL Hockey is a 60 minute game.

Can't stop playing completely when you get a lead.

I think the loss in this scenario is exactly what the doctor ordered to get this sort of thing out of their games. Play 60. Not get a lead then stop.
I agree with that. People just act like the leafs are the only team that does this. It happens all the time

Reactions: JadedLeaf

Schooner

Sep 19, 2017
thanks for your opinion and u you dont have a clue either fan, dont care what u think, this team is done in round one, tampa put a little pressure on and we cracked and will crack in the playoffs. name calling is surely not tolerated on here, thanks for calling me stupid u must feel like a super hero, on a stupid forum congrats!

You make my head hurt

Reactions: Rob Brown

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
thanks for your opinion and u you dont have a clue either fan, dont care what u think, this team is done in round one, tampa put a little pressure on and we cracked and will crack in the playoffs. name calling is surely not tolerated on here, thanks for calling me stupid u must feel like a super hero, on a stupid forum congrats!
Oh dear...this is painful.

Leaf4Life

Feb 8, 2010

cool... can you share the lottery numbers for this week as well? Thanks.

Reactions: JadedLeaf

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
then it's a good thing we outplayed them for 40 minutes then, isn't it?

Not if you stop playing completely for the next 20. I'm fine with 40 minutes of being the better team, if the next 20 we were competitive, but you can't spend 20 minutes barely playing at all.

It never ends well for any team, especially in the playoffs.

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
the whole unit only has like 3 guys that do anything.

Matthews, Nylander and Gardiner.

Theres a reason that unit sucks.
Ya it is true. I mean Leivo is a new addition on that unit but they do seem very static with no screens or net presence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad