GDT: Leafs@Lightning 7:30 PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
we are a good team but suck at holding leads, tampa is a better team i cant believe people think we can beat these guys in a playoff series its comical.
Anything can happen in the playoffs but you dont have a clue with your stupid little opinions involving useless stats.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
it dont matter we do this all the time, tampa is a good team and knows how to win they got a excellent D core, and can easily come back pretty sure most of the games are 60 min not 40 lol
I realize the games are 60 minutes, thanks. My point was we're clearly capable of hanging with them. You think we're guaranteed to get swept because of a bad period?

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Yeah we outplayed them for 40

NHL Hockey is a 60 minute game.

Can't stop playing completely when you get a lead.

I think the loss in this scenario is exactly what the doctor ordered to get this sort of thing out of their games. Play 60. Not get a lead then stop.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
Anything can happen in the playoffs but you dont have a clue with your stupid little opinions involving useless stats.
thanks for your opinion and u you dont have a clue either fan, dont care what u think, this team is done in round one, tampa put a little pressure on and we cracked and will crack in the playoffs. name calling is surely not tolerated on here, thanks for calling me stupid u must feel like a super hero, on a stupid forum congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad