GDT: Leafs @ Jets 8pm EST on TSN3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Boston is so good at getting loser points when they lose. Always grinding out games.

LeafingTheWay

May 31, 2014
Wow, why is Marincin getting so much unnecessary hate? lol. If the other team's D did that, it's not their D's fault because our forwards are amazing. If our team's D does it, then we call the D garbage. I've noticed it all year long with different players (Rielly, Muzzin, Barrie, etc).

Here's a thought: If people are hating on Muzzin, Rielly, Barrie or have never even actually liked a Leaf D, maybe it's our perspective/hard-criticism? Lidstrom would be called the biggest softy, Pietrangelo would be called a pylon, Karlsson would be called a zero-IQ D, etc.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
One thing I've never said about this team, were playing a boring game tonight :laugh:

Sitting back and soaking up the pressure doesn't seem like a winning strategy to me so let's keep on attacking

Boring is for losers

Beyonder91

RASMUS
Oct 13, 2006
Toronto
Its actually the only part we've struggled with since Keefe took over the PP.

Plus the poster was complaining about the drop pass, which directly correlates with zone entries.

Just saying we are gaining the zone but then we aren't able to make that next play to establish our setup. A lot of that has just been bad decision making.

The Man with a Plan

Dec 19, 2008
Victoria BC
Wow, why is Marincin getting so much unnecessary hate? lol. If the other team's D did that, it's not their D's fault because our forwards are amazing. If our team's D does it, then we call the D garbage. I've noticed it all year long with different players (Rielly, Muzzin, Barrie, etc).

Here's a thought: If people are hating on Muzzin, Rielly, Barrie or have never even actually liked a Leaf D, maybe it's our perspective/hard-criticism? Lidstrom would be called the biggest softy, Pietrangelo would be called a pylon, Karlsson would be called a zero-IQ D, etc.

Potato Nation fans have driven a few players away over the decades. Usually right into the arms of a cup winning team.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
I did. Rielly stopped the rush and then Laine got another shot from almost the goal line and it barely went in.

I saw Rielly on his knees as Laine went around him. I also saw Rielly stand still and screen Andersen on the third goal instead of attacking Scheifele and taking away space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad