GDT: Leafs@Islanders 7PM TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Paul Hendrick @HennyTweets
3m
Looking ahead to the post season start for the Leafs if standings don’t change. Both Boston and Tampa venues are booked for the Celtics and a concert (Lorde) respectively on the 11th. Likely start would be the Thursday in either city with the 2nd game on Saturday.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006

Mark Masters @markhmasters

2m
1f1e8-1f1e6.png
Mathew Barzal on World Championship: "I’d love to go ... I’ve heard McDavid’s going & Nugent-Hopkins so, I mean, those are two pretty good players. It’s going to be an exciting team whether I’m on it to not. Yeah, I’m just hopeful to get the opportunity."

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Mess might be right, this has all the makings of a shinny game tonight. No pressure, only team stats and lottery position at stake.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Mess might be right, this has all the makings of a shinny game tonight. No pressure, only team stats and lottery position at stake.

I sorta disagree. Leafs should still be focusing on getting better. A shinny game wouldn't be good from a coaching perspective.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I sense a BIG night for Matthews tonight the NYI have an AHL goalie tonight Matthews should feast on that

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
The Leafs could get 100 or 101 points tonight. I really am proud of this team and their leaps and bounds from two seasons ago. I continue to see nothing but growth and improvements. Well coached, great scouting, good management decisions for the most part, it's like night and day compared to JFJ or Burke running the show.

Keep your foot on the pedal, Leafs, don't slow down for, "meaningless" games.

Oh and I'm probably evil, but a part of me smiled when Reimer let in that penalty shot goal against the Sens last night. I think that was the first time I've ever cheered when the Ottawa Senators scored a goal.

I like Reimer and did when he was with the Leafs, but I'm not going to lie, it was fun to see Florida choking two games in a row. I can't stand them, never have, never will.

Leafs will win 5 to 1 tonight.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Moore and Carrick in tonight.

Polak is out.

Guessing Johnsson is out as well

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
I sorta disagree. Leafs should still be focusing on getting better. A shinny game wouldn't be good from a coaching perspective.
They should be but I think we'll really see them pick up the pace with maybe the last week in the season. Next couple of games before that could be messy.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Does home ice against Tampa even matter? Lightning are great at home and on the road. I bet a lot of Leaf fans will invade that building though.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Does home ice against Tampa even matter? Lightning are great at home and on the road. I bet a lot of Leaf fans will invade that building though.

we are good on the road and at home too.
maybe not so much a Leafs invasion if they do the whole "must have a state license" thing like a lot of other teams do during playoff time.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
we are good on the road and at home too.
maybe not so much a Leafs invasion if they do the whole "must have a state license" thing like a lot of other teams do during playoff time.

There are a lot of people in Florida that are Canadian. Snowbirds love to go there till summer arrives in Ontario.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Moore and Carrick in tonight.

Polak is out.

Guessing Johnsson is out as well
Hopefully it means Plekanec is in the PB instead of Johnsson.

If it's still a question that Johnsson > Moore, i don't f***ing get hockey men

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008

Think that's pretty interesting if true. Leafs are going to be resting guys with nothing to play for down the stretch.

Reactions: NiftyMits

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
didnt tampa have a thing that they only sold tickets to local residents or something, I remember that from a few years ago, I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad