Confirmed with Link: Leafs invite Alan Lyszczarczyk to development camp

New Leaf

Oct 16, 2008
Seems like this was decent enough news to post. He just went undrafted. 50 pts for Sudbury this season (second highest behind Sokolov's 52). He could be a candidate for an undrafted 18 year old contract if he does well. Obviously he was on a horrendous team so it's difficult to ascertain his skill without watching him. He also has an interesting story, as a Polish kid who was born in the USA and played junior in the Czech Republic before coming here.

Article:
http://www.pensionplanpuppets.com/t...-invite-alan-lyszczarczyk-to-development-camp

Stats:
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=219769

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If he ever makes the NHL and scores a goal would he be the first ever NHL goal scorer with 3 z's in his surname?

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Good kid..

One of the bright spots on the Wolves.

Yeah he was a top scorer. I thought he would have been the perfect 6th or 7th round steal.

He dominated every league going to the OHL, and then did extremely well with very good, but very young, kids.

Let's see what he does. Continue offering guys. Offer Stransky. Derkatch drafted him after all. Offer anyone good :laugh:

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
let alone say it.

he will forever be known as Alan.

I should be better at spelling his name after dropping it for so long in the Entry Draft thread, but even I suck. I think I know how to pronounce it, but spelling it is a whole new game.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I should be better at spelling his name after dropping it for so long in the Entry Draft thread, but even I suck. I think I know how to pronounce it, but spelling it is a whole new game.

you so know he's going to make the Leafs and become a legend too. with a Last name like that giving everyone fits :laugh:

"Whose the Leafs Conn Smythe winner."

"Alan."

"Alan who?"

"trust me, just Alan."

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
I always think the Gaelic were last in line the day they were handing out last names but then I remember that we were right in front the Poles. "So what do you have left?" "Hmm lots of Z's,a few S' and some C's"

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
I always think the Gaelic were last in line the day they were handing out last names but then I remember that we were right in front the Poles. "So what do you have left?" "Hmm lots of Z's,a few S' and some C's"

Gaelic uses only 18 letters with a broad and slender pronunciation for each letter based on the groupings around those letters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad