GDT: Leafs @ Hurricanes Fri 20/11/2015 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Not sure about this site, they think Canes will Win, I don't but here it is.

Toronto Maple Leafs vs Carolina Hurricanes, 11/20/15- Expert Prediction

http://winnersandwhiners.com/nhl/11...carolina-hurricanes-112015-expert-prediction/

Trends

Toronto is:

13-38 in their last 51 vs. Eastern Conference

11-47 in their last 58 road games

Carolina is:

8-2 in their last 10 vs. a team with a winning percentage below .400

5-0 in their last five games following a home loss of 3 or more goals

Pick: Carolina

The Carolina Hurricanes are not playing well right now, while the Toronto Maple Leafs are. Well that should change tonight as Carolina has won the six games played here between these teams and 19 of the last 26 overall meetings. Let’s also note that Toronto is just a horrible road team and have been playing a bit over their heads of late. This night will belong to the Hurricanes.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
Toronto Maple Leafs head coach Mike Babcock speaks with members of the media after Thursday's practice.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Hope he impresses. Otherwise another 20 games until we see him again.

Maybe so but we certainly have to find out what he can do, as a RHD, there has been a lot of talk about trading Polak and we have to see what Corrado can do, if he is in fact traded.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
latest.gif

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Corrado is playing? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
(man this kid needs to play the game of his life, or I'm afraid we'll never see him again).

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Where has it been said Corrado is playing? As far as I can tell Babcock has given no indication that he's playing tomorrow. I've watched his interview today and didn't catch him saying Corrado is in. Can anyone confirm?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Nothing at all to do with this year's Leafs. They're a completely different team.

dude. We always struggle against Carolina. ALWAYS.
just like we always struggle against Buffalo

all teams have their buggaboos. those two are ours.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
So who is out if Corrado is in? Polak?

Polak has been playing well, so unless he's injured, they are simply just rotating or they have found something for Polak they may take right now. Really, unless he's traded or injured, why not take Marincin out in favour of Corrado?

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Where has it been said Corrado is playing? As far as I can tell Babcock has given no indication that he's playing tomorrow. I've watched his interview today and didn't catch him saying Corrado is in. Can anyone confirm?

My nephew e-mailed me saying he was in but I listened to that Babcock video and I didn't hear him say he was putting Corrado in, So Sorry I'll have to find out where he heard that, maybe Babcock isn't going to put him in.....Damn

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
I haven't seen anything indicating Corrado is in. In fact, Babcock said today he doesn't know when he'll get in. Only that the team is winning and he doesn't want to change it.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
I haven't seen anything indicating Corrado is in. In fact, Babcock said today he doesn't know when he'll get in. Only that the team is winning and he doesn't want to change it.

Sorry that's my mistake, I should have confirmed it but I would sure like to see him in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad