Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
doncherry_471.jpg

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

Choked on my drink. Nice.

In all seriousness, look at how many Canadians are at every team that wins the Cup. If we were to extrapolate extremely and have no scientific proof and make crazy predictions, the Leafs are bound to win the Cup.

crazyaces**

Cherry's beef was actually that the leafs had no local boys from the toronto area, the leafs have always had a decent dose of Canadians, but yes this is the highest in recent memory!

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
RIP Burke's all-American team of baddies.

I agree. 1 point does not come lightly.

True Dat !!

Out: Komisarek, Liles, Connolly, Brown, Steckel etc.

IN: Bernier, Bolland, Clarkson, Ranger, Fraser, Raymond, McLaren etc.

Nonis and Carlyle who are Canadian, loves themselves some good ol' Canadians to build their winning team.

Canada's Team should be Canadian built on principle as it

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
I hate stuff like this. Yeah its great and all but I love to see diversity and multiple cultures in our teams. Hockey is separated from stuff like American football because hardly anyone outside America gives a crap about football. Hockey is enjoy all over the world and the number of NHL players from around the globe shows us truly how respected this sport is.

Like who thought a hockey player like Kopitar from a country of ~2million with just 8 hockey rinks gets drafted in the early 1st round and becomes a Stanley cup champion? You hardly hear stories like this in the NBA or NFL.

Tyler Biggs*

Sooooo glad the Leafs picked up Clarkson and Bolland in the offseason. Go Leafs Go!

WestCoastLeafs

I beleaf
Jun 10, 2013
I remember discussing the Rask trade with my boss once. I thought we should keep him and Pogge and see who panned out. But my boss was like "Nah, it's all good, we kept the Canadian guy."

'nuff said.

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
I hate stuff like this. Yeah its great and all but I love to see diversity and multiple cultures in our teams.

Multiple cultures? Do you not know what multiple cultures do to people? It makes them hate each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad