GDT: Leafs @ Hawks - Friday 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Finding issue with only one player in this game just highlights ignorance. The whole team is shit today. Change the record to another one. Your whines are tiring.

The top line as a whole has been pretty disappointing today, along with Samsonov.

While Marner has been a bit frustrating, he plays with 2 other guys.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
The top line as a whole has been pretty disappointing today, along with Samsonov.

While Marner has been a bit frustrating, he plays with 2 other guys.
They've been fairly pedestrian for a large number of games this year. Knies has done some good work all things considered and he's a rookie so I'm not gonna be too hard on him, but expect more from Matthews and Marner. Matthews has like half his production in 3-4 games this year.

Reactions: ACC1224

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
They've been fairly pedestrian for a large number of games this year. Knies has done some good work all things considered and he's a rookie so I'm not gonna be too hard on him, but expect more from Matthews and Marner. Matthews has like half his production in 3-4 games this year.

Yea, we're probably overdue for a swap of 88 and Marner on lines, freshen it up.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
the funny thing is i have more faith in sammy making a crazy save than making a normal one, which is good for 3v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad