Friedman: Leafs have checked in on McDonagh, Green, Glendening, Plekanec, Letestu

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Damn, now I see how all these Friedman rumors start lol

I was just watching NHL Net, saw these guys chatting

They're really just spitballing ideas, and HFBoards posters hear them and want to jump to be the first person to make the thread lol

I don't even think Friedman said Toronto actually looked into these guys.

BlueBaron

May 29, 2006
Sarnia, On
I think Plekanec suits us better than Glending because the latter would block our youth in the A next year. McDonagh at least has term vs Green. Green seems unrealistic even though he is a RHD.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Damn, now I see how all these Friedman rumors start lol

I was just watching NHL Net, saw these guys chatting

They're really just spitballing ideas, and HFBoards posters hear them and want to jump to be the first person to make the thread lol

I don't even think Friedman said Toronto actually looked into these guys.

He literally said they looked into them.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Yeah, I expect them to get one of Plekanec/Letestu/Glendening by monday afternoon.

I expect it would be pleks: 2nd + rychel, letestu, 3rd or 4th, glendening, 3rd + martin

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
He literally said they looked into them.

I don't think he said they looked into every single one of these players. I think he brought up Green as a potential guy the Leafs would want.

Friedman just mentioned Karlsson for Nashville, are you gonna start that thread too?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I don't think he said they looked into every single one of these players. I think he brought up Green as a potential guy the Leafs would want.

Friedman just mentioned Karlsson for Nashville, are you gonna start that thread too?

No, because he didn’t say Nashville has looked into Karlsson, just that he could see them being a dark horse.

We also have a Karlsson mega thread.

You don’t understand how a discussion board works, do you?

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
McDonagh to our D corps would be an amazing addition but then when you realize one of our best young players needs to go back the other way I lose interest pretty quickly. Matthews is obviously untouchable and so should Nylander and Marner. I'm alright with anyone else being moved along the lines of JVR, Kapanen, Brown type.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Green and Glendening for 1st, Kapanen, and a conditional 2nd in 2019 if Green re-signs. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad