Pre-Game Talk: Leafs @ Habs on Saturday Night...Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
HNIC will be pumped, their Leafs can pound on the Habs on a Saturday night. Ron can do his awful lead-ins, his pointless stories that tie together with nothing of value. The HNIC crew can tell Habs nation how they should rebuild like the Leafs, follow that direction. They will tell us how good Bergevin is, how highly thought after his is around the league. Then clueless Elliott can chime in with hockey strategy, and insight, with all those years of bantam hockey experience he has behind him.
And Cherry will tell us how he feels really bad for Claude.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I hope deslauriers doesn't play.Take out the shield if you want to be a fighter. Don't be a ***** picking on 185 pounds shift disturber rinaldo, when you weigh 215. Fight a man your own size and take off the visor. Rinaldo showed great courage dropping the mitts last night and it gave the yotes momentum. Just like Matt Martin, a non visor wearing real dur à cuire, will bring his team momentum by dropping with you. Lose the visor deslauriers or go back to the AHL.

Where do I even start. This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read. Deslauriers has to wear a visor because it is mandated by the league. Martin and Rinaldo don't wear visors because they have the choice. Deslauriers doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hope deslauriers doesn't play.Take out the shield if you want to be a fighter. Don't be a ****picking on 185 pounds shift disturber rinaldo, when you weigh 215. Fight a man your own size and take off the visor. Rinaldo showed great courage dropping the mitts last night and it gave the yotes momentum. Just like Matt Martin, a non visor wearing real dur à cuire, will bring his team momentum by dropping with you. Lose the visor deslauriers or go back to the AHL.
Might be the dumbest post I have read on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
HNIC will be pumped, their Leafs can pound on the Habs on a Saturday night. Ron can do his awful lead-ins, his pointless stories that tie together with nothing of value. The HNIC crew can tell Habs nation how they should rebuild like the Leafs, follow that direction. They will tell us how good Bergevin is, how highly thought after his is around the league. Then clueless Elliott can chime in with hockey strategy, and insight, with all those years of bantam hockey experience he has behind him.
LMAO Great post

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
If players are not going to be able to give 100% bloody effort because of the flu bug call up healthy bodies...Jerabek,Holland,Carr,Audette.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Where do I even start. This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever read. Deslauriers has to wear a visor because it is mandated by the league. Martin and Rinaldo don't wear visors because they have the choice. Deslauriers doesn't.

And Rinaldo is exactly who should be beat up....

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
60 minute parody of Montreal being an NHL calibre team?

They could have Bergevin driving that podium on wheels they used to feature in those Sean Spicer parodies, except that the wheels and other parts keep coming off. And they could show the teleprompter scrolling gems like "kan kon", "bâton trop squeezé" and "dat dat dat."

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Literally and metaphorically the dumbest thing.

Reactions: ArsHabs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I like the idea inspired from peate's thread title here -- can someone produce an SNL-themed GDT?

And yes, do it -- for peate's sake.

dannyfinn22

Jun 10, 2017
Hockey Inside Out saying Antti Niemi to get his first start with the Canadiens Sat vs the Maple Leafs.

Reactions: naruto

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hockey Inside Out saying Antti Niemi to get his first start with the Canadiens Sat vs the Maple Leafs.

$

Reactions: naruto

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I wonder what will be funnier to watch tomorrow night, the Habs or SNL.

SNL hasn't been funny in 10 years, and the Habs were a joke just a night ago... my money is on Montreal bringing out the smiles. Bergy can smile at his masterpiece.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
I know someone else mentioned it but It could be hilarious . HNIC will praise Toronto and smirk and explain how to fix MTL the Tor way (aka how to win a lottery for a Generational player).
Then Matthews and Company will tear through Niemi if he plays and intermissions will convince the country TOR is the best team ever assembled and ever run and ever put on the ice .
Then we all cry ourselves to sleep wondering what we did to derserve this :(

LivingRentFree

Feb 18, 2007
Alberta
I know it's been a rough year for you guys, but you need to have a little more faith! I honestly think you guys are going to come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I know it's been a rough year for you guys, but you need to have a little more faith! I honestly think you guys are going to come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

But, you're "driving for 9th". We couldn't possibly want to get in the way of that. Our GM is working for teams like yours. Go ahead, send him your scraps. He'll bite.

Last edited:
Reactions: DriveFor9th
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad