GDT: Leafs @ Habs | Feb. 27 @ 19:00 | CBC, TVA (lines in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I dont mind winning (even if it costs us lotto %).. as long as DD stays away from this team, and MT is sent packing at the end of the season.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I doubt the Leafs will pull their goalie in order to let Patches pot his mandatory empty net and hat trick. Would be nice of them though

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Eller the most TOI than all forwards. Somebody open an Eller Appreciation Thread.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
condon always good for a bad goal a game...but if the habs are gonna score...all of a sudden that solid goalie that played VERY well early in the season comes back, go figure

condon got such a bad wrap this year its really too bad

price going down is one thing, but the entire team ******** the bed also? poor mike

Condon imo has played admirably for what he was thrust into.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
That's the sign of an elite player.

****ty season. No 1st line center to play with him. Invisible. Can't play worse. Yet will more than likely score 30 goals. If he's traded this summer the cost will be very high.

If he only he could make other players around him better - then he'd truly be elite. If he played a more involved style that involved his teammates, we'd be a much better team.

I wouldn't be opposed to moving him at all. Bringing in a top center would be quite something.

Kraniumm

Hanshan
Jan 1, 2015
BC
Have you guys taken a look at the Leafs roster?

We still have a Norris dman, perennial 35 goal scorer, blossoming 3rd overall pick, gritty two way RW every team would love to have, legendary (if aging) OFD

No way we were losing to the Leafs tonight, anyone complaining that we're not...I don't know what to say to you.

Maybe Therrien should hit LB+select whenever the Leafs have the puck.

haha pretty much. All the pro-tankers are delusional. We were never going to out-tank the teams below us, I'm sorry to break it to them.

Plus, I will never accept a loss to Toronto, I don't care what the implications are. Never. Ever.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Freedom freedom
MT give up coaching and let the young player play with mistake
DD is not playing
Freedom freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad