GDT: Leafs @ Habs | Feb. 27 @ 19:00 | CBC, TVA (lines in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
sd8IFxo.png

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Andrighetto
DLR-Danault-Byron
DSP-McCarron-Mitchell

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Pateryn
Barberio-Bartley

Condon

Last edited:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty-Plekanec-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Andrighetto
Byron-De La Rose-McCarron
Danault-Mitchell-DSP

Markov-Subban
Barbario-Pateryn
Emelin-Bartley

my guess.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Put Chucky at C FFS

I think this is what frustrates me the most. I understand that a season can go south in a hurry when the MVP is gone for the year. That would screw up any team.
What I have a hard time with though are the decisions made that seem to make no sense. You are either a contender or building a contender. Habs seem to be neither. its like the are shooting from the hip, no real strategy. I mean how many 3/4th line centers does an organization need?
Galchenyuk is the one player who should be playing center and is not.
Now I hear they are trying to convert Scherbak to center...they have already converted McCarron and Hudon....the things this organization does seem to tell to indicate that they are making stuff up as they go and truly have no plan.

Then you add the fact that MT is still coach and the only reason the Habs don't have DD still playing top center minutes is that he is hurt.

Easily the most frustrating season I have ever witnessed

Bugz

Apr 12, 2010
Nantes, France
I think this is what frustrates me the most. I understand that a season can go south in a hurry when the MVP is gone for the year. That would screw up any team.
What I have a hard time with though are the decisions made that seem to make no sense. You are either a contender or building a contender. Habs seem to be neither. its like the are shooting from the hip, no real strategy. I mean how many 3/4th line centers does an organization need?
Now I hear they are trying to convert Scherbak to center...they have already converted McCarron and Hudon....the things this organization does seem to tell to indicate that they are making stuff up as they go and truly have no plan.

Then you add the fact that MT is still coach and the only reason the Habs don't have DD still playing top center minutes is that he is hurt.

It's simple. Habs are neither a contender or a rebuilding team. They are juste a middle of the pack team praying for Carey Price to steal a Cup... :shakehead

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
A win against the Leafs would feel good, a lose against the Leafs would feel good too. I don't really care what happens as long as the young guys look good.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
A win against the Leafs would feel good, a lose against the Leafs would feel good too. I don't really care what happens as long as the young guys look good.

Habs beating the leafs tonight would make Toronto's management happy and a good portion of their fans happy. It would also make the habs end up even further away from a top 5 pick while getting the leafs closer to Matthews. I really have a hard time feeling happy about a win tonight.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Rangers lost Lunquist last season. Went from 8th to 1st.

Canadiens lose Price this season....Went from 1st to 11th.

But yes it has been coupled with a series if brain dead decisions that went of before and after Price went down....Prices absence exposed them.

Rangers? Well they did not make similar bone headed decisions before and after Lunquist went down.

I would venture to guess that there is not another team that would turn to having the worst winning percentage in the league if they lost their best player.

Last edited:

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Must lose.

Toronto must go on a winning streak to not get a top 3 pick.
Montreal must go on a losing streak to get a top 3 pick.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Player to player the Habs are the better team and should come out on top tonight. However having said that the Habs are unpredictable. They lost to then last place Columbus twice in a back to back and then won against the Caps in their own arena, the top team in the league!
This team isn't making sense, I hope they bring up John Scott and knock our opponents around to vent my frustration.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Interested in seeing McCarron and Daneault play. I hope Ellis gets a chance too.

The Leafs are really bad, so I expect we win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad